Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Marjorie Taylor Greene: GOP will hold Biden, Dems accountable after midterms

(Natural News) Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene recently said the Republican Party will hold President Joe Biden and others in the Democratic Party accountable after the November midterm elections. The congresswoman for the Peach State said during an interview on Epoch TV's "Crossroads" that the Democrats are "wasting taxpayer money" … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

oops

home owner shoot out