Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

GOOD NEWS! Convington Attorney Todd McMurtry Is Running for Congress in Kentucky Against GOP Lawmaker Trump Calls “Third Rate Grandstander”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Video: Lockdown Protesters Hang Effigy of Governor Outside of Capitol

Footage shows demonstrators string up figure meant to represent Democrat governor

U.S. News

Local Philly Residents – Black and White – Stand Guard Over Target Store – Chant “Four More Years” and “USA! USA!” (VIDEO)

50 State AGs Are Pushing To Breakup Google’s Ad-Tech Dominance Alongside DOJ

Zero Hedge June 7, 2020 - June 7, 2020 -
    Independent and alternative voices have long complained of being demonetized or unfairly targeted for analysis and commentary falling outside of accepted ‘groupthink’.

What a Shock! George Soros Hack is Behind Abolish the Police Movement