Page 57 of 69 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

Court Rules That Police CAN FILE SUIT AGAINST Seattle Councilwoman Kshama Sawant For Libel For Calling Them Murderers

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/court-rules-cops-can-sue
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Good Guy With Gun Saves Mother From Home-invading Conman Dressed As Nurse

A Houston man used deadly force against a home invader who broke into his mother’s residence while disguised as a nurse.

When the invader failed to trick the elderly woman into letting him inside, he forced his way into the home while the victim called her son for help.

Arriving just as the man breached the front door, the son of the 65-year-old retiree opened fire on the criminal. Houston police quickly determined that the shooting was defensive and that the house appeared to be chosen at random from a neighborhood with a high number of elderly residents, but an investigation is still underway.
    The invader died at the scene from his wounds.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

US Air Force base cancels Drag Queen Story Time after public outrage

(Natural News) KAISERSLAUTERN, Germany —A U.S. Air Force base in Germany will not host a drag queen event originally advertised for June. (Article by Matt Lamb republished from LifeSiteNews.com) Ramstein Air Force Base’s library advertised a “Drag Queen Story Time” event on June 2. The U.S. Air Force base in Germany invited children … [Read More...]

Brave Search Passes 2.5 Billion Queries in First Year

Brave Search, the private, independent search engine competing with giants such as Google, has announced on its first anniversary that 2.5 billion queries have now been completed by the search engine.

Facebook Faces Bankruptcy as Millions Flee Platform Due to Censorship

Meta, formerly known as Facebook, lost a whopping $232 billion, the biggest ever suffered by a U.S. company in a 24 hour period. By the end of April, it had lost another fifth of its value.
    https://newspunch.com/facebook-faces...to-censorship/