Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Washington Post Settles $250M Suit With Covington Teen Nick Sandmann

Good for Nick!
    Via NY Post:
    The Washington Post on Friday agreed to settle a monster $250 million lawsuit filed by Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann over its botched coverage of his 2019 encounter with a Native American elder.
    Sandmann declared the victory in a tweet on his 18th birthday. It’s unclear how much the newspaper settled for.
    “On 2/19/19, I filed $250M defamation lawsuit against Washington Post. Today, I turned 18 & WaPo settled my lawsuit,” he wrote.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Pedo's headless corpse found on judge's door step (Repost)

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...aring-In-Ocala

100 Police Agencies Quit Democratic National Convention over Tear Gas Ban

Trucking Company Refuses to Deliver to ‘Defund the Police’ Cities

Dan Lyman - August 5, 2020 -
    Nearly 80 percent of drivers say they won’t operate in cities defunding or disbanding police