Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

Did Civil War 2 Almost Start Yesterday? 3 INSIGHTS from RED FLAG Incident in NY!!!

why would a 28-year old man risk his life over a 30-round magazine? Perhaps the better question is, why would the police be willing to kill a 28-year old man over a 30-round magazine?"
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

NY Sheriff accuses LET of “domestic terrorism” for reporting on police standoff with Afghan veteran

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/department-accuses-let-of-domestic-terrorism-for-reporting-standoff/

By falsely accusing LET of domestic terrorism the Sheriff violates the Constitution with his own form of terrorism, attempting to inhibit your freedom of speech and freedom of the press. The people have a right to read the news even when he disagrees with it. He should apologize publicly and resign, or face a large civil rights lawsuit.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Destruction of QUEER KID STUFF!

Washington State Gov. Inslee and and Bob Ferguson Impeachment Petition!
    Following SB 1639 these two Globalists are threatening to go full Virginia, a total ban on ARs and standard capacity mags.
    If you live in WA State please sign this petition to Impeach the MoFos!
    For Washington residents. Please consider signing the petition to impeach Inslee and Ferguson. https://www.change.org/p/washington-...nor-jay-inslee

Father Beats Alleged Pedophile After Catching Him Naked in Children’s Bedroom

By: Adan Salazar | INFOWARS.COM 1 min ago
    Police say angry father nearly killed alleged child molester