Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It's amazing how much power "intangibles" have. Mere words... Intelligently compiled vibrations of air...destroy lives and rack up financial costs through litigation, time, and efforts.

i guess it goes along with our intangible economy where Companies built upon collections of 1s and 0s - rather than tangible assets - rule the markets. ...
    "All will be well!"

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...40#post2541040
    students reject anti-american school regime
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Brother Of Oregon Shooting Victim Has a Message for Obama…

Safe to say he won’t have a meeting with Obama.
    Via Independent Sentinel:
    The brother of a survivor of the Oregon shooter knows what he would say to Barack Obama when he comes to Roseburg to meet with families for the usual political reasons.
    When he was told that Obama is traveling to Roseburg Friday, Jessy Atkinson, brother of Cheyenne, was taken off guard and stumbled for a minute before he told Anderson Cooper Obama should stop running the gun agenda when that is not the problem.
    “I would tell him to look where the problem really lies and quit running the agenda — quit running the gun agenda,” he said. “It’s not the problem. It’s mental health in America. It’s obvious. All of us talk about it. I don’t know why we are hiding from it.”
    Atkinson said money is wasted overseas and incarcerating drug offenders when it could be spent on mental health programs.
    “It doesn’t seem our country is going in the right direction,” he said.
    Keep reading

eBay founder’s publication ‘The Intercept’ having hissy fit over refugee resettlement backlash

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 17, 2015
    The reporter (Lee Fang) for ‘The Intercept’ singles out a wealthy California man as its target in his piece in which he is literally freaking-out over all of us. The implication here is that without this one man, there would be no backlash against the UN/US State Department Refugee Admissions Program.
    Pierre Morad Omidyar is the billionaire founder of eBay (an Iranian) and ‘The Intercept’ is his creation. Don’t you just love it when Leftwing wealthy funders of political causes have hissy fits when they find there are big money people on the right. OT! He is wearing a Nature Conservancy hat here—the TNC operates very similarly to the wealthy refugee resettlement contractors as it too harms unsuspecting citizens in small town America (I know from vast past experience!). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Omidyar

I love to read stories like this one because it means you are having a huge impact!
    By the way, he (Fang) is using Alinsky Rule 13 (we discussed Rule 13 here in 2009). Alinsky taught his followers in ‘Rules for Radicals’ to target individuals because they hurt more quickly than institutions.
    It won’t work because the movement to hold back the tide of third world migration to America is much much larger than this one California man.

And, what Fang and eBay founder Omidyar don’t want their readers to know is that there are thousands of citizens working on this issue who are paid by no one and fueled only by a desire to save America—economically and culturally! If Mr. Shillman went away today, it wouldn’t matter because we are fed by passion and patriotism, not cash.
    The Intercept:
    Strident calls to reject Syrian refugees fueled by wealthy California donor
    While humanitarian groups and religious charities across the country are urging the U.S. to open its arms to refugees fleeing the bloody conflicts in Syria and Iraq, a number of bloggers and political pundits are beating the drums of intolerance, using conspiracy theories and anti-Muslim rhetoric to mobilize the American public against accepting migrants escaping war.
    Several of the leading voices in this effort are sponsored by Robert Shillman, a wealthy donor to conservative causes who lives in Rancho Santa Fe, a suburb of San Diego.
    Shillman, who did not respond to a request for comment, is the founder and chairman of Cognex Corp., a company that produces manufacturing technology.
    Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at FrontPage Magazine, has argued that the only “genuine refugees” are “Christian and non-Muslim” and that the U.S. should not accept any Muslims from the conflict in Syria because those fleeing the region “are not victims, they are perpetrators.”
    This is what makes me laugh: the reporter would like his readers to think that Shillman had something to do with Spartanburg and St. Cloud. I bet the majority of those demanding answers in those cities have never even heard of Shillman.
    Shillman Journalism Fellow articles about the dangers of accepting Syrian refugees have gone viral over the last two months, with versions reposted on conservative blogs and news hubs. Fear of Syrian migrants has fueled anger in small towns that fear they will become hosts for Islamic terrorists. Residents in cities such as Spartanburg, South Carolina, and St. Cloud, Minnesota, have organized opposition to the possibility of refugee resettlement efforts.
    Asked earlier this year by Reuters about his support for David Horowitz and Pamella Geller, two well-known anti-Muslim activists, Shillman explained that he is not anti-Muslim, but rather simply more outspoken than most business leaders. “Most CEOs are hired guns and their future depends on what their boards think of them. I don’t give a ****,” he said.
    Best antidote to Rule 13—Rule 5! Laugh at them!
    There is lots of amusing stuff in here, continue reading

Pickens County, SC sends message: No refugees for us (thank you very much)

Posted by Ann Corcoran on October 24, 2015
    The article at Greenville Online entitled: ‘Refugee issue stirs strong emotions, despite no influx expected’ gives me an idea.
    Pickens County is along the North Carolina border. Refugees are already in nearby Greenville and Spartanburg Counties.

Begin community organizing in advance!

Send a message now! Don’t wait until refugees are on the way!
    The UN/US State Department (and the federal resettlement contractors) are out constantly scouting for fresh territory in which to “seed” refugees (especially since the numbers will swell this year with the Syrian migration), so how about sending a message preemptively that your town is not open for colonization, just as these resisters in Pickens County, SC have done.
    If you go to this list of resettlement offices in 48 states, know that if your town is within 100 miles of any of them, you are fair game to be forced to resettle refugees.
    Here are a few snips from the story, but please read it all, by clicking here.
    Members of the Pickens County Republican Party recently heard a chilling update on the U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program at Liberty Auditorium.
    If Governor Nikki Haley wanted to she could send a clear message to the federal government just as Governor Deal has done in Georgia. The feds aren’t going to listen, but if enough REPUBLICAN governors spoke up, a Tenth Amendment states’ rights challenge could be mounted.

One of the forum speakers, Tara Servatius from WORD Radio, warned the crowd of about 40 that the refugee program is part of a conspiracy orchestrated by insiders in Washington that’s designed to create a one-party political system and enlarge a populace dependent on big government.
    Critics of the alarmist sentiment, however, say the meeting only serves to show how unfounded some of the fears are regarding a mass influx of immigrants that simply aren’t expected to come to Pickens County. The differing opinions on extreme opposite ends of the spectrum reveal an emotional tug-of-war that exists in the Upstate.
    [….]
    Diane Hardy, who heads a “pocket of resistance” with a Facebook page called Secure South Carolina, tells the group that the refugees will suck up benefits paid for by South Carolina taxpayers and strain already overtaxed social services, law enforcement, schools and health care systems.
    The speakers at the meeting placed the blame on Gov. Nikki Haley, who they said signed off on the federal government’s request to allow refugees here.
    [….]
    No city in Pickens County is listed as a destination for any refugees.
    Haley’s unwillingness to face down the UN/US State Department puts her in the RINO/Chamber of Commerce camp which has bought in to the notion that big industry (the donor class!) needs cheap immigrant labor.
    This post is archived in our ‘Pockets of Resistance’ category, here.

Mother Of Slain Benghazi Staffer Unloads On Andrea Mitchell…
    Robert Bergdahl has more info on how his traitor son was captured than this lady does about how her son died.
    Via Mediaite:
    Last week we reported on a passionate CNN appearance by Patricia Smith, the mother of one of the American victims of the Benghazi attacks, Sean Smith. Today she made an appearance on MSNBC with Andrea Mitchell and identified the root of her ongoing frustration, now four days after the Benghazi Committee hearing.
    Ms. Smith said there are still far too many unanswered questions that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will not address; also noting she “watched every minute” of Thursday’s hearing and was left unsatisfied Clinton’s line of answering.
    Keep reading
    http://www.weaselzippers.us/237827-m...drea-mitchell/

Swedes Burn Nine Muslim Refugee Centers

by Claudia13 Comments

from Powdered Wig Society
    Civil war erupts in Sweden as irate Swedes burn nine Muslim refugee centers to the ground
    image: http://iotwreportcom.c.presscdn.com/.../11/sweden.jpg
    The Swedes have had it with the Muslim invasion currently underway in their country. Nine refugee centers have been burnt to the ground to get the message across – NO MORE MUSLIMS!
    From Jews News
    Refugee centers in Sweden are being burned to the ground in what appears to be a statement against the significant number of refugees the country has allowed in. The multiple arsons have all been at facilities whichhouse or are slated to house immigrants.
    One could say that someone in Sweden is mad as hell and bringing fire and brimstone to the facilities that are to be used for refugees. Seven arson fires have occurred, all of which seem to be connected with immigrant centers.
    Two more shelters intended for refugees went up in flames in Sweden, continuing a recent series arson of attacks that police believe are directed against arriving asylum seekers amidst the migrant crisis in Europe.
    [snip]

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/swedes-burn-ni...Ac3WPesOFv1.99

The Line Around The Block
    I was riding down the block in Manhattan earlier today and observed this line that stretched down the street and around the corner. I’d seen the same line when I went by before in prior weeks and decided I was going to investigate. I’d seen lines like that in NYC for clubs or events, I thought that had to be what it was for, because the only other thing I saw was a Chick-fil-A.
    I rolled down my window and yelled out to a girl on the line. ‘Hey, what’s this line for?” She turned to me, smiled and said “Chick-fil-A, it’s really good!” I said, “Oh wow, that’s really cool.” To which she responded, “We were just on a Christian walk and we all came over here, the owner is Christian and the chicken is good!” You may recall the organization came under fire because of comments made by the owner saying he supported traditional marriage, the very same position that Hillary Clinton took just a few years back. There was no discrimination against anyone, it was him expressing his personal opinion. But that was enough to earn the fire of the left and an attempt to shut down the stores.
    I asked the folks on line if I could take their picture, so here they are.

The shirts say ‘God Belongs In My City”. You can see some background on the origin of the walks. I know there’s a tendency to think Manhattan and NYC a bastion of crazy leftism and not so much religion. But these young folks want people to know that there’s another side of NYC, a side that actually welcomes in God and supports businesses who come under unjust attack for their beliefs.
    Doesn’t look like the left is going to do in Chick-fil-A anytime soon and good job to those young folk!
    Here’s a shot of the greater group praying in Times Square, the middle of the world.

SHARES
    Share On FacebookShare On Twitter

Nickarama | October 31, 2015 10:32 pm