Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Officer: I’m not sure why we bother putting on a police uniform anymore – we’re no longer allowed to do our jobs.

|June 30, 2020
    https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/editorial-police-are-no-longer-allowed-to-do-their-jobs/

A Call to ARM
    The case for an American Revolution Movement for Self-Defense.
    Fri Jul 3, 2020 Lloyd Billingsley
    As sub-nihilist mobs terrorize the nation, Democrats cheer on the violence, defund the police and hold the National Guard at bay. Americans have little choice but to protect themselves against the well-funded, highly organized forces of the left. When Americans do attempt to protect their lives and property, they find themselves all alone, like the couple in St. Louis, with no local or national network to back them up.

By now the need for such a network should be evident to all but the willfully blind. Let this writer suggest a form it could take: ARM, the American Revolution Movement for Self-Defense.

ARM would be dedicated to the preservation of gains the American Revolution secured, such as constitutional rights, and the protection of American lives and property. ARM would support the rule of law and oppose rule by the mob, a single political party, or some Great Leader.
    [rest at link]
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/07/call-arm-lloyd-b

Sounds like a Black-Op

I'm proud of them................... Some pretty doggone good ones too!