Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

VIDEO: Reporter Comes Out As Whistleblower For Project Veritas Live On Air, Says She’s Been ‘Muzzled’ by Fox

https://nationalfile.com/video-reporter-comes-out-as-whistleblower-for-project-veritas-live-on-air-says-shes-been-muzzled-by-fox/

Hungary Passes Law Banning Showing Children Material on Homosexuality or Transgenderism
    TV, movies & ads all included.
    [Western Civ and Judeo-Christian Values begin to fight back]

https://summit.news/2021/06/15/hungary-passes-law-ban

Republican state lawmakers in Oregon introduce bill banning vaccine passports

(Natural News) Republican state lawmakers in Oregon have introduced a bill that would make it illegal for the state to implement a vaccine passport system to check whether state residents have been vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). The bill was introduced in the Oregon State Senate on Thursday, June 3, by Republican … [Read More...]

Ammon Bundy Announces Run for Idaho Governor

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...daho-governor/