Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hungary doesn't give a f**k and it's beautiful

Christiane Amanpour of CNN tries to get him in these “I gotcha!” moments, and you can tell by the look in her eyes that she loathes his existence, but the Hungarian FM, Peter Szijjarto rises to the occasion with absolute class. Don’t let them win. Say “NO!” to open borders!

gvid.tv/v/YPVeyj

Covid cures literally grow like weeds, yet most people buy lawn poison to kill them off, thereby killing themselves

(Natural News) In today's Situation Update, we discuss the astonishing truth that covid cures literally grow like weeds (such as dandelion weeds), yet most people rush to Home Depot to buy toxic, cancer-causing herbicides so they can poison their own lawns, killing off the dandelions and thereby killing themselves in the long … [Read More...]

US Court Rules Banning Guns for Adults 18-to-20 Unconstitutional

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/appeals-court-guns-secondamendment/2021/07/13/id/1028500/

Michigan Dem Gov. Whitmer Has Emergency Powers Revoked By Legislature
    https://conservativebrief.com/stripp...tm_medium=RP78

Restaurant Delights Customers by Refusing to Pay City Fines for Flying American Flag

A restaurant in Illinois has gained the support of its customers by refusing to pay fines levied against them for daring to fly an American flag.

https://flagandcross.com/restaurant-...american-flag/