Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oregon wildfire suspect tied to tree by citizens who caught him, sheriff says https://nypost.com/2022/07/28/oregon...-sheriff-says/

'He shot my arm off!' Robber armed with AR-15 flees California liquor store after 80-year-old owner blasts him with SHOTGUN

LYRICS
    I’ve been standing on the edge of darkness
    Watching evil as it’s grown through the years
    Staring silently I pray, “Who might stop this?”
    Every growing as it feeds on fear

I’ve seen men bow to the wicked
    I’ve seen wicked ones showered with praise
    Better men than I have turned like cowards
    Out of fear they gave their hearts away

Maybe now I am the last one standing
    Maybe now it all comes down to me
    But I do believe that there are others
    Who can see this evil I can see

And I know that they will call us outlaws
    You can count on them to play their part
    But in my soul I know that we are righteous
    And we must ignite the flames in our…

Outlaw Hearts
    Outlaw Hearts
    Outlaw Hearts
    Outlaw Hearts

There will be nobody coming to save us
    Look around and know that this is it
    Even though it seems like we’re surrounded
    Together in this fight we won’t quit in our…

Outlaw Hearts
    Outlaw Hearts
    Outlaw Hearts
    Outlaw Hearts
    In Our Outlaw Hearts
    Greg Arcade - Outlaw Hearts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UM5aV2Xwww

Buy The Album
    https://www.gregarcade.com/albums/rolling-thunder/