Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

Deadly Neighborhood Rampage Brought to Sudden End as Armed Citizen Takes on Deranged Driver

In Mesa, Arizona, a good guy with a gun stopped a bad guy on an automotive rampage

According to KSAZ-TV, a suspect identified as John Lagana was taken into custody by police last Friday on first-degree murder charges after being detained at gunpoint by a civilian identified as Emmanuel Reynoso Avila.

Lagana had allegedly inflicted fatal injuries on Avila’s next-door neighbor, 63-year-old Christopher Heimer, with his car.

https://www.westernjournal.com/deadly-neighborhood-rampag
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"DeSantis Leaves Room Of Reporters SPEECHLESS: “Florida Is Where Woke Goes to Die”"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUvTBr7pEsA
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mother of Two Jumps Out of Shower and Grabs Her Gun When She Hears a Home Invader

AMC shares tank 30% as Regal Cinemas owner warns of potential bankruptcy

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/22/amc-shares-tank-more-than-30percent-as-regal-cinemas-owner-warns-of-potential-bankruptcy.html