Page 62 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bubba Push Back Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Since Sandy Hook parents can sue Alex Jones for “emotional distress,” then could 160 million Americans sue Fox News and MSM for lying about vaccine-induced injuries and death?

(Natural News) Thousands of court cases in American history have set the precedent for future litigation and even influenced their outcomes. Case in point: Parents of children who were reportedly killed in the Sandy Hook Elementary mass shooting were awarded over $4 million in the defamation case against famous podcaster Alex Jones because … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Federal Judge Blocks ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban in Colorado County; Others Agree to Stop Enforcement

A federal judge has handed Second Amendment advocates a major victory in Colorado.

The Reload, a website tracking gun-related issues, reported the federal court action on Tuesday, adding that it was the second in as many months barring enforcement of a ban on certain types of semi-automatic rifles.

Interestingly, the federal judge who blocked the so-called “assault weapons” ban, was appointed by President Joe Biden.

U.S. District Judge Charlotte Sweeney implemented a temporary restraint against Boulder County, stopping enforcement of the jurisdictional ban on the manufacture and sale of such weapons which includes the most popular of all models, the AR-15, as well as ammunition magazines that can hold 10 or more rounds, the website reported.

https://conservativebrief.com/federal-19-66073/

Bed Bath & Beyond Goes Broke: Retailer to Shutter Stores, Cut Staff After Cancelling MyPillow Last Year
    pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/ryanledendecker