Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong for women to be nude salad platters?

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Don't know if it's wrong, but it's sure tacky.

agreed

I thought feminism was about the right to make choices. Apparently that doesn't include the right to choose to be salad bar fixtures.

Stop oppressing women, feminists!

It's only tacky if someone uses honey. That stuff can be very sticky.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

I sorta gotta couple of mixed feelins on this. If this were a private affair ... lots of time waisted on inconsequentials. Just get nekkid and enjoy.

In a public settin, heck there'd be paw prints just 'bout everwhere and no guarantees as to another’s hygiene practices.

Get a table by the salad bar and watch ... sorta like seein children at a pettin zoo.

O.W.

I have a better question. Is it wrong to butt in on what another adult does with their body, provided they are not harming anyone?
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Default Is it wrong for women to be nude salad platters?

Yes.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    I have a better question. Is it wrong to butt in on what another adult does with their body, provided they are not harming anyone?

In private? Shouldn't be no "buttin in" providing ya remembered to lock the door ... in public? Open to a discussion from varying perspectives I suspect.

O.W.

Very relevant. Was this taking place at a public venue, or a private venue?
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Very relevant. Was this taking place at a public venue, or a private venue?
    Well, according to the OP the festivities were taking place at a bar, a public settin. Coulda been a private affair ... no mention of which or where so's to prevent a sudden rush of crazed patrons I suspect.

eta ... my bad. The "Cruise Bar" is the happenin place.

And this "This sparked a lot of outrage – not because guests weren't eating right, but because of the feeling that plucking papayas off a lady's breast demeans women.

"Pluckin"? Weren't no pluckin ... the new fad "bobbin for mellon balls" just took root.

O.W.

There was fruit and vegetables on em? Odd, I didn't notice that.
    'She had not a thought in her head that was not a slogan, and there was no imbecility, absolutely none, that she was not capable of swallowing if the Party handed it out to her.'

My Podcast! I do this with my daughter, just light-hearted, sometimes vulgar comedy we do if folks need that sort of thing in their lives right now. No doom and gloom! http://www.ThePodocasts.com