Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast.....Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    If this had been a thread about the effect of falling oil prices, or even the headline chocked news about our ongoing national election, then, it would have been in line with reality. But it wasn't. It was just another sensationalist hyperbolic moooslim thread. One of way too many. Check your "read count" on these Lenno - no one cares. Time to switch up your game and get innovative. The same 'ole same 'ole just ain't resonating anymore (except perhaps in your own very scary, narrow world).

Given the fact that a number of his threads are well into double (and even triple) digit and solely populated with replies to himself, he probably does not care about that too much (see bold).

However, he is doing a superb job of spamming the active membership of this forum into oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    I read Lenno' s Muslim articles. I find them quit interesting.
    Yes, interesting, in the pathological sense.

Yes, interesting, in the pathological sense.

I guess you and I will have to agree to disagree.

Personally, I feel that Muslim infiltration of a country is a serious problem.

The majority of Muslim immigrants don't want to integrate. They want to keep their traditions, laws, customs.

In some cases this is not a problem. I don't care if they want different Sabbath days, eat different food, wear different clothes, etc.

But I do care that they treat women as possessions of their father and husband. I care that women are killed for the "honor" of their family. I care that they have an intolerance for all other religions.

Muslim immigrants don't want to move in and live side by side with others. They want to take over. And when they are high enough of a percentage of the population that is exactly what they do. The tipping point seems to be about 8-10% when you start seeing an area change.

In the West, we have been raised to be tolerant and we like to think that everyone else is, also. But Muslims play by different rules and I fear that we won't realize that until it's too late.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    I guess you and I will have to agree to disagree.

Personally, I feel that Muslim infiltration of a country is a serious problem.

The majority of Muslim immigrants don't want to integrate. They want to keep their traditions, laws, customs.

In some cases this is not a problem. I don't care if they want different Sabbath days, eat different food, wear different clothes, etc.

But I do care that they treat women as possessions of their father and husband. I care that women are killed for the "honor" of their family. I care that they have an intolerance for all other religions.

Muslim immigrants don't want to move in and live side by side with others. They want to take over. And when they are high enough of a percentage of the population that is exactly what they do. The tipping point seems to be about 8-10% when you start seeing an area change.

In the West, we have been raised to be tolerant and we like to think that everyone else is, also. But Muslims play by different rules and I fear that we won't realize that until it's too late.
    Since this is a thread about Canada - and I have lived there for 57 years - I can tell you categorically that this is not the Canadian experience, and this in a place that encourages people to retain their culture and beliefs. I have had Muslim friends, relatives, and coworkers my entire life and I find the whole idea laughable in the face of real, lived (and not some hyperbolic blog) experience. Furthermore, we are currently undergoing one of the most important elections in our history and this "Muslim" business is absolutely nowhere on the radar. Nowhere. Not an issue. At All.

Since this is a thread about Canada - and I have lived there for 57 years - I can tell you categorically that this is not the Canadian experience, and this in a place that encourages people to retain their culture and beliefs. I have had Muslim friends, relatives, and coworkers my entire life and I find the whole idea laughable in the face of real, lived (and not some hyperbolic blog) experience. Furthermore, we are currently undergoing one of the most important elections in our history and this "Muslim" business is absolutely nowhere on the radar. Nowhere. Not an issue. At All.
    Canada is milquetoast and Don Cherry is sad about that...

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canada: Two Muslims get life sentences for jihad plot to derail passenger train

September 23, 2015 By Robert Spencer 22 Comments
    “‘I am satisfied that life imprisonment is the appropriate sentence,’ the judge added, noting that the men would receive credit for time already spent in custody. He said both men have not renounced their violent, jihadist ideology and have shown no remorse.” But remember: if you start to inquire about what exactly that violent, jihadist […]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canada revokes citizenship of Toronto 18 jihad plot ringleader

September 26, 2015 4:20 pm By Robert Spencer Leave a Comment
    Common sense.

“Canada revokes citizenship of Toronto 18 ringleader using new anti-terror law,” by Stewart Bell, National Post, September 26, 2015:
    TORONTO — The government used its new power to revoke the citizenship of convicted terrorists for the first time on Friday against the imprisoned ringleader of the 2006 al-Qaida-inspired plot to detonate truck bombs in downtown Toronto.
    Zakaria Amara was notified in a letter sent to the Quebec penitentiary where is he serving a life sentence that he is no longer a Canadian. He still holds citizenship in Jordan and could be deported there following his release from prison.
    Defence Minister Jason Kenney confirmed in an interview Saturday that the government had revoked Amara’s citizenship. He called it a “fitting first application” of law that he played a key role in bringing to Parliament.
    “I hope that this case makes people realize what we’re really trying to do here,” he said from Regina. “If you basically take up arms against your country or plan to do so, and you’re convicted in a Canadian court, or an equivalent foreign court, through your violent disloyalty you are forfeiting your own citizenship and we’ll just read it as it is.”
    Legislation that came into force in May, over the opposition of the NDP and Liberals, allows the government to revoke the citizenship of Canadians who have been convicted of terrorism offences — provided they hold citizenship in a second country.
    The law also applies to dual citizens convicted of treason and spying for foreign governments, as well as members of armed groups at war against Canada. A little more than half-a-dozen Canadians have been notified so far that the government was considering revoking their citizenship….
    Born in Jordan and baptized an Orthodox Christian, Amara moved to Saudi Arabia when he was four. He converted to Islam at age 10 after his friends told him he would go to hell if he didn’t. From age 10 to 13, he lived in his mother’s home country Cyprus until immigrating to Canada in 1997.
    A university dropout who worked as a gas jockey in Mississauga, Ont., Amara emerged in 2005 as one of two leaders of a terrorist group that trained on a rural property north of the city and, inspired by al-Qaida, began planning attacks they thought would convince Canada to withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.
    Amara led a faction that was acquiring the components for large truck bombs that were to be detonated during the morning rush hour outside the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service office beside the CN Tower. An Ontario military base was also to be attacked.
    Justice Bruce Durno called the plot “spine chilling” and said “the potential for loss of life existed on a scale never before seen in Canada. It was almost unthinkable without the suggestion that metal chips would be put in the bombs. Had the plan been implemented it would have changed the lives of many, if not all Canadians forever.”…

Toronto Imam: Muslims should hire only Muslims; do business only with Muslims

January 9, 2016 5:34 pm By Robert Spencer 64 Comments
    What was that you were saying about integrating immigrants, New York Times?

“Toronto Imam: Muslims should hire only Muslims; do business only with Muslims,” by Jonathan D. Halevi, CIJ News, January 8, 2016 (thanks to Robert):
    Shaykh Said Rageah (الشيخ سعيد راجح) was born in Somalia and in the late 80sn moved to North America. Rageah has a Bachelor’s in Islamic studies and a Masters in Shari’ah and he has had several posts over the years, including: founder of Masjid Huda in Montreal and Masjid Aya in Maryland, advisor for Muslim Youth magazine, and member in the Aqsa Association.
    He is also the founder of both Muslim Magazine and Al Aqsa Association, and served as the Chaplain at both the University of Calgary and the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT). He served as an Imam at the Abu Hurairah Mosque in Toronto, the Chairman for the Journey of Faith Conference and as an instructor for the AlMaghrib Institute.
    In a sermon delivered at Abu Hurairah Centre in Toronto (the video was uploaded to YouTube on February 8, 2009), Imam Rageah called on Canadian Muslims to unite and translate their demography into a political and economic power that is necessary to make the government allow Muslims to implement the Islamic Law (Sharia) in their communities and to change the foreign policy.
    Rageah spoke in favour of following the example of the Sikh neighbourhood in Edmonton, Alberta, by bringing the Muslim community to live together in one area in which the authorities will not be able to make any decision without the approval of the Muslims.
    He urges Muslims to hire only Muslim workers, to buy products or services only from Muslim-owned businesses and to avoid advertising with media outlets owned by kafir, meaning unbeliever or infidel. In this way, he maintained, Canadian Muslims can strengthen themselves and live according to Islam.
    The following is a transcript of segments from Rageah’s sermon:
    “With four, five [hundred] thousand Muslims you can create the most powerful lobby in Canada… with that number of Muslims you can create one of the strongest Muslim business in Toronto…
    “If you just put our resources, if we put our resources together, if we can work together as an Ummah [Muslim nation] we can change a lot…
    “As Muslims, we are scattered all over the city. You have people living in Brampton, you have people living in Mississauga, you have people living in Whitby, you have people living in Richmond Hill. Imagine if we all get together in one area.
    In the City of Edmonton, the Sikh, Sikh, they live in one neighbourhood and nothing can be changed or done without their approval. We here we may as well benefit from the system that they have here.
    “What can you do with unity? A lot. You can change a lot. You can change the foreign policy of this country. You can change how the Muslims think. You can even when need help, when you need help you call Muslim for your need you will help the Muslim community…
    “Brothers in the masjid [Mosque] right now, they are coming up with the magazine or newspaper called Ummah Times. What Ummah Times is that? Ummah Times is advertising all your businesses all the Muslim businesses [are] Ummah.
    “All you need to do – I will never advertise with a kafir [unbeliever, infidel], there you go.
    “I hear some advertisements giving to 680 News $5,000. Before your Muslim brothers $50 and $80 or $100 we think twice before we do it.
    “Unless we work together, the day we need a truck driver we know where to find truck drivers.
    The day that I need a cab I should have a number of a Muslim cab it’s ok, pick me up.
    When I wan to see a doctor, only Muslim doctor.
    When I want to hire someone only Muslim worker.
    Then we can strengthen ourselves. This is the way and this is the only way we can exist in the society, living according to Islam.
    “When the Sharia [Islamic Law], when the government of Toronto, Ontario gave us a break and said: deal your internal affairs based on your Sharia [Islamic Law] we did not go and say: Those few people are Ismailis and Ahmadis, they are not even Muslims. Why would they speak on behalf of Muslims. But, we say no, we keep quiet and see and watch what happens, and then the result was that they said… we will never allow you to rule yourselves, your internal affairs based on the Shariah…
    “My brothers in faith [اخوتي في الله], anything that happens in your Muslim community, in the City of Toronto, anything that can be done, five hundred thousand Muslims that is a great number, large number, you can do a lot, work together. Let’s be an Ummah [nation]…
    Take your children to Islamic schools.
    Take your vehicle to Muslim owned business.
    If you buy a vehicle make sure there is a Muslim business or car dealer that sells cars.
    If you want to do anything just ask if that individual is a Muslim or not. If he is not, then look for a Muslim, because I’m sure you’ll find a Muslim. I’m sure you’ll find a Muslim in that field…
    “O Allah, Raise the standing of Islam and the Muslims [اللهم اعز الاسلام والمسلمين], and humiliate the infidels and the polytheists.” [اذل الكفرة والمشركين]
    Rageah visiting Sweden: refugees should spread Islam in hosting country
    In his recent visit to Sweden, Rageah met with Muslim youths apparently sons and daughters of refugees from the Middle East who resettled with their families in a small Swedish village.
    Rageah explained to the Muslim youths the obligation upon them to follow the teachings of Islam and also the importance of playing a leading role in introducing Islam to the local society in order to spread Islam in their new community.
    The following are excerpts of Rageah’s speech (posted on YouTube on December 8, 2015):
    “Why do you think Allah brought you here? Why do you think Allah brought your parents and they brought you here?
    “Do you think because there was a civil war back home and they had nowhere else to go, and now all of the sudden they came to Sweden to this small village that I cannot even pronounce its name? Do you think they came here accidentally?
    “No. It was designed by Almighty Allah. It was designed that you perhaps can be born and raised here, so you can carry the message of Islam to your own community, to the Swedish community, because maybe your father when he is speaking Swedish he has an accent, maybe your mother when she is speaking she has an accent. Maybe they don’t understand the culture of the people.
    Perhaps Allah brought you here so you can adapt, understand, analyze, read and learn the culture of the people and then in return you come back and give them the light of Islam
    “Unfortunately a lot of young ladies and a lot of young boys, or young men, they think they were brought here so they can have fun, they can listen to music, they can shovel the snow that their father never have seen before, they can make a snow man in front of their houses, they can slide down the hill. This is not the reason.
    The reason that Allah brought you here is so you can can carry the message of Islam to the people. Why? Because each one of us, Almighty Allah [said] call to the way of your Lord (ادعوا الى سبيل ربك ). So your responsibility is to call people to Allah.”…

Quote Originally Posted by dirtpig67 View Post
    Given the fact that a number of his threads are well into double (and even triple) digit and solely populated with replies to himself, he probably does not care about that too much (see bold).

However, he is doing a superb job of spamming the active membership of this forum into oblivion.

Dick.