Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did the pope declare Lucifer as God?

The illuminati and all other luciferians sure believe he's their god.
    Who is the being that has, and continues to weaken the nations?
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

Uh, Wut? While I DO believe in an absolute evil in this world, and it is VERY real, I do also know when Jesus was tempted by satan, at one point he told him that all of these kingdoms were his. If you review the clips of Francis walking into the congress you can see on his face the look of fear, as he well knows is that decisions that end lives, from wars to abortions, are decided in that chamber all of the time. I don't mind when people express misgivings about Popes, I understand the premise, but giving that up freely, don't EVER think he is going to endorse any "political," solution or party allegiance anywhere, as an answer to the human condition, ESPECIALLY in that chamber. He WELL knew that he was a lamb in the midst of lions, and chose his words to hope that the bulk of them were heard before peoples various biases shut him out.

He has no army's, no weapons, no leverages on any nation, all he has is is appointment as the Vicar of Christ. There where millions of people that went to stand in the streets, with only a hope of just glimpsing him, and I can promise you not all of the were Catholic, they just felt the conviction to be there for only that. I can if asked, give accounts of lessor miracles, all of them PEOPLE based, that occurred, especially in Philly.

If your perhaps saying that this humble little man is a member of the Illuminati? I will gladly listen to your tale, and yet again, I don't find offense to anyone's issues with the Papacy, but he's a little man, raised to the chair.
    "You Can't MAKE this stuff up."

They cast their silver into the streets, and their gold is like an unclean thing. Their silver and gold are not able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord. They cannot satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it. For it was the stumbling block of their iniquity.
    Ezekiel 7:19

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Don't need no dagon hat guy to tell me what's coming - Pro 28:9 He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Mat 7:23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!’
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    Don't need no dagon hat guy to tell me what's coming - Pro 28:9 He that turns away his ear from hearing the Torah, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Mat 7:23 “And then I shall declare to them, ‘I never knew you, depart from Me, you who work lawlessness!’
    A prayer that is an abomination. Ouch! Would you let someone like that pray for you?