Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Son of Former German President Stabbed to Death, Police Investigating Possible Motive

"a man" "motive unknown"

Merkel's anti free speech rant.

•Nov 28, 2019

Germans: Trump Is A Greater Danger To The World Than Putin Or N. Korea

Maybe the Germans aren’t the best folks to ask about threats to the world.

Major German Dictionary Adds ‘Inshallah’ to Lexicon

The world, which translates from Arabic as “God wills it” was added to the website of Duden

Germany to Partially Withdraw Forces From Iraq

Berlin pulling back amid growing security concerns in region

Radical Feminists Vandalize 2 Churches, Torch Pro-Life Journalist’s Car

Eventually, the pendulum will swing the other way. Germans will get fed up and elect someone with bold ideas and a "solution" to the muslim problem.
    "In times of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain