Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

German oil supplier just shut off all deliveries amid “excessive speculation and stockpiling”

(Natural News) The energy crisis that is unfolding in Germany and other parts of Europe has prompted Austrian oil and gas company OMV AG to halt all crude product deliveries indefinitely. OMV Germany, which operates two storage facilities in the southern part of the country, says a "run" on supplies has created a situation in which … [Read More...]

Soaring demand for electric heaters could lead to collapse of German power grid this winter

(Natural News) As Germans prepare for a potential energy crisis this winter, sales of electric heaters are surging, and experts are warning that the prevalence of these devices could ultimately lead to blackouts and the collapse of the power grid. Supplies of stoves and firewood have already been exhausted in Germany, and a panicked … [Read More...]

Germany is Committing Ritual Suicide

https://michaelyon.com/dispatches/german-suicide/

Did I call it?
    “My bloodline ends – with me” A new pro-abortion campaign poster takes the “denazification” of Germany to its ultimate conclusion by blatantly encouraging white German women to put an end to the German race by having more abortions.