Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

World’s largest steel manufacturer to shutter plants in Germany amid catastrophic energy crisis

(Natural News) The world is not currently facing just any old energy crisis. This one is so massive that it is shutting down major industries like steel that function as a bedrock of industrialized society. Reiner Blaschek, CEO of ArcelorMittal Germany, the world's largest steel manufacturer, would know. He told the media recently that … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Germany Preparing For Emergency Cash Deliveries, Bank Runs And "Aggressive Discontent" Ahead Of Winter Power Cuts

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/germany-preparing-emergency-cash-deliveries-bank-runs-ahead-winter-power-cuts

German army instructed to remove Nazi icon “SS” from newly distributed uniforms

(Natural News) Germany's Federal Ministry of Defense has instructed its soldiers to tear out "SS" labels printed on their just-distributed uniforms after a production problem. German law bans the display of any Nazi iconography, such as "SS." These symbols have also been forbidden from car number plates as they were associated with the … [Read More...]

Head of German State Restricts Hot Water in Shower to Two Minutes Amid Energy Crisis

https://www.infowars.com/posts/head-of-german-state-restricts-hot-water-in-shower-to-two-minutes-amid-energy-crisis/

While Putin readies nuclear missiles, Germany has RUN OUT of munitions and can only fight a war for TWO days

(Natural News) Germany's military readiness has collapsed. The Germany Defense Ministry has publicly stated it could only sustain a war for one week due to shortages in supplies and soldiers, reports AsiaTimes.com. What's even more astonishing is that a German lawmaker says that's too optimistic. The real duration of what Germany is … [Read More...]

Facing a winter of freezing and starvation, the German authorities are planning to deal with the crisis in the predictable manner of failed states everywhere: by cracking down even further on dissent through the use of anonymous snitches.
    https://gatesofvienna.net/2022/12/a-nation-of-snitches/
    Bundestag decides to set up anonymous nationwide reporting offices

A new law provides for the nationwide creation of reporting offices in companies with fifty or more employees and authorities. Not only anti-constitutional statements should be reported there, but also statements below the criminal liability threshold.

In order to protect whistleblowers, police officers should now be allowed to denounce anonymously — even if there is no criminal offense in the room.
    [rest at link]