Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

Selina’s Story, Round Two

Posted on January 14, 2016 by Baron Bodissey

One of the first-hand accounts of the New Year’s Eve Groping Jihad in Cologne was given by a young woman named Selina, who told her story to a German television outlet. Last week we featured a translated version of the TV report (in which her name was spelled “Selena”).
    Muslim zealots in Germany took advantage of that interview, selectively editing the video and making stuff up in order to turn Selina into a “racist” and a “fascist”. After that they outed her on Facebook. But this courageous young woman is not backing off, and has made another television appearance to give an account of what happened to her.
    Many thanks to Nash Montana for the translation, and to Vlad Tepes for the subtitling:

Below is the accompanying article from Südwestrundfunk:
    Online Bullying Campaign Against Selina
    Abused, harassed and molested: 26-year-old Selina from Koblenz had talked about the attacks last week against herself to which she was exposed. And now she is met with open internet hostility.
    Selina is shocked and extremely angry, when she thinks about the video that a complete stranger put on the Internet. In the video are excerpts from her television interview, in which she says that the men who molested her, were southern-looking and spoke Arabic. For saying this, the 26-year-old is now attacked as being a racist and a right-wing radical.
    “I supposedly said they were Muslims,” she told the SWR in a second interview. “But I never said that anywhere, and I wouldn’t say it either, because based on how someone looks you can’t nail down what kind of religion they have.” The makers of the video also researched her thoroughly and they published her full name on the internet. “That has put the fear in me,” the young woman says.
    The inflammatory video spread like wildfire across the Internet and it even landed on the site of the Islamist preacher Pierre Vogel. “As I saw that, I had to swallow hard and I was afraid. I wasn’t sure what would happen if someone actually stood at my front door,” she says. “What if someone sees that that, immediately believes it, and has a radical background?”

Instrumentalized for a Salafist Purpose
    The campaign of incitement against her went so far that she received threatening phone calls at her place of work. But Selina will not let this rest, and she is defending herself on her Facebook page against the accusations. Eventually the man who made the video got in contact with her. He asked her if what he said wasn’t true. “I explained to him that nothing was correct and I told him I would get a lawyer and sue him for defamation of character and business damage,” Selina says. It was a statement that had an impact: The video was taken down.
    Selina has not notified the authorities. The 26-year-old did not expect such reactions to her public appearance. But she would do it all over again: “I will not let myself be brought down, and that is exactly the reason I am talking about this”, she says.
    Video transcript:

0:00 Selina from Koblenz. She experienced sexual attacks against herself on Silvester night.
    0:05 But now she is also exposed to an online attack,
    0:08 when all she wanted was to talk with us at SWR about how afraid she was.
    0:14 They all looked at us like we were free meat at the supermarket, fair game,
    0:17 meat, checking to see if it’s still fresh…
    0:20 There were hands that touched us, our butts, and other parts on our bodies
    0:24 it is simply indescribable.
    0:27 Never before in my life was I so afraid, you know…
    0:30 She bravely contributed to shedding light on this, but her statements were
    0:34 deliberately falsified on the internet.
    0:37 They took parts of the interview, then just cut pieces together,
    0:42 which then portrayed me as a fascist.
    0:46 It was said that I was a rightwing radical, and they supposedly researched this,
    0:51 they had my complete name and they published it on Facebook.
    0:55 [Onscreen text: “And now for a change, a “victim”]
    0:58 The incendiary movie against Selina was shared multiple times,
    1:03 and viewed 263,000 times, it even landed on the page of radicals,
    1:08 such as the Islamist preacher Pierre Vogel’s page.
    1:13 I was afraid. I wasn’t sure what would happen if someone would just
    1:16 suddenly be standing at my front door. You just don’t know the full scope of such things.
    1:20 All she did was describe who attacked and molested her on Silvester night [New Year’s Eve] in Cologne.
    1:25 Well, I can tell you that they were southern-looking, southern type, darker skin, they spoke Arabic overwhelmingly.
    1:32 With German, if you spoke German you didn’t get anywhere.
    1:35 In the pieced-together video, they became “definitely North African and Arab sex monsters”
    1:39 “…that they were Muslim foreigners…” It was turned into an attack on foreigners.
    1:44 Exactly, I supposedly said that there were Muslims. I never said that anywhere.
    1:48 I didn’t even say that once, and I wouldn’t say that because
    1:53 just by looking at someone you just can’t just nail down their religion.
    1:56 They really just strung together lies. Completely.
    1:59 Selina figured out the person who made the video, discussed this with him for a whole night,
    2:04 and threatened him with legal action.
    2:07 The main thing for me is that as a victim, that you’re pushed into a corner,
    2:12 simply because you say how it was, and you’re afraid of then being called a racist
    2:15 when you talk about it openly, I mean I experienced this on my own person.
    2:19 In the end the maker of the incendiary online campaign regretted his actions
    2:22 and he deleted the video. He even apologized to Selina. But as for her,
    2:27 she has had enough of social networking.
    2:32 I think I’m gonna try this ‘arm’s length distance’ thing for now.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

It's impossible to keep up with you Lenno keep up the good work!
    http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/2783034/
    Christians ‘Frequently’ Suffer ‘Injuries and Threats of Death’ in German Asylum Centres
    by Donna Rachel Edmunds 15 Jan 2016

Christian migrants are “frequently” being injured and suffer death threats by Muslims in German asylum centres, an Orthodox priest has warned. He has called on the government to intervene to ensure the safety of Christians, many of whom are now avoiding the centres entirely.
    Hegumen Daniil, a superior of the St George the Victorious Monastery in Gotschendorf, Germany has written to the Federal Minister for Special Affairs Peter Altmaier to highlight the persecution of Christians within Germany, Christian Today has reported.

“Christian refugees from Syria, Eritrea and other countries are exposed to humiliation, manhunt and brutal harassment at the camps for refugees by Muslim neighbours,” he wrote.

“The cases when humiliation comes to injuries and threats of death are frequent.”

The plight of migrant Christians living within the centres is already well understood – in September Prime Minister Bodo Ramelow of the state of Thuringia, one of the central cheerleaders for a multicultural Germany, was forced to enact a policy of segregating different cultures upon arrival in his state.

Said, a Christian who fled persecution in his native country told Die Welt: “In Iran, the Revolutionary Guards have arrested my brother in a house church. I fled the Iranian intelligence, because I thought in Germany I can finally live freely according to my religion.

“But I can not openly admit that I am a Christian in my home for asylum seekers. I will be threatened.”

It appears that little progress is being made in protecting the Christians, as many are still suffering brutal attacks and some have even returned to the Middle East.

Daniil wrote: “Many Christians who came from the Middle East are suffering from such a strong harassment that they want to come back home, because their situation there seems to them a lesser evil as compared to the circumstances at German refugee accommodation centers.”

Others, particularly converts from Islam who face an increased threat of violent attacks, have taken to sleeping outside the centres rather than access their food and shelter, he said.

As a result, Daniil has renewed the call for the authorities to provide protection for minority groups including Christians and Yazidis within the asylum centres.

“We ask you to exert the necessary pressure to ensure the observation of German law at the German centres for asylum seekers,” he said, “and while this remains impossible to fully implement, to accept the proposals by the clergy of different Christian confessions in Germany and ensure so that the Christians will be accommodated separately from the Muslims.”

Meanwhile a British Home Office Minister has told a Catholic Peer that the government will not discriminate on grounds of religion when helping refugees from Iraq and Syria.

Lord Alton wrote to both the Home Office and the Prime Minister expressing concern over the government’s policy of taking in Muslims from “formal camps” along the border of Syria while ignoring displaced Christians — most of whom are not living in such camps thanks to the threat of persecution — and cited the government’s willingness to prioritise gay people as a vulnerable group. A “total annihilation" of Christians was underway in the region, he said.

Home Office Minister Lord Bates responded to his pleas with a letter informing him that the government would not “discriminate” on the grounds of religion. The Prime Minister, meanwhile, is yet to reply.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Munich pools issue leaflets telling migrants not to grope women

January 15, 20165:39 pm By Robert Spencer 22 Comments
    This will work. Just picture it: “Mahmoud, we have been wrong. Unveiled Infidel women are not ‘uncovered meat‘ for us to enjoy at will — just look at this comic book!”
    The self-delusion of Western authorities apparently has no bounds.

“Town bans male refugees from pools amid complaints,” The Local, January 15, 2016 (thanks to Doug):
    A town in Germany has banned male asylum seekers from public swimming pools after complaints from women that they were being harassed by migrants.
    A spokesman for the local government of Bornheim said on Friday that the ban on male asylum seekers above the age of 18 came after six people filed complaints “over the sexually offensive behaviour of some migrant men at the pool”.
    The measure aimed at “making it clear to the men that the rights of women in Germany is inviolable”, he added.
    Officials have gone personally to three asylum seeker shelters near the pools to deliver news of the ban and emphasize how people should behave in swimming pools, said the spokesman.
    The town, situated on the west bank of the Rhine River, would revoke the ban once it deems that the message has been drilled into the asylum seekers, he said, adding that this would be evaluated through interviews with social workers at the shelters.
    Authorities denied placing entire groups of people under suspicion, but said the measure was aimed at laying down clear ground rules.
    Munich pools issue ground rules for migrants
    Meanwhile in Bavaria, swimming pools have issued leaflets with simple pictorial instructions on behaviour for migrants who may never have swum in public before.
    The leaflets are available in multiple languages, including Arabic, French, Pashto and Somali, and include safety and behaviour tips in a comic book style.
    Particular emphasis is placed on stopping physical and verbal harassment of women, with images showing a red “no” symbol over an outstretched hand reaching for a woman in a bikini.
    A Munich city spokesman told DPA that officials conceived the leaflets in 2013 after increasing numbers of problems in the city’s 18 public swimming pools.
    “The ground rule of respect for women – whatever clothing they’re wearing – is unfortunately not respected by all our swimmers. That’s why there is an explicit indication about it,” the spokesman said….
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Cologne: Welcome party for migrants turned into mass groping

January 15, 2016 4:02 pm By Robert Spencer 37 Comments
    Uncovered meat.” And “the council official responsible for integration matters, Coletta Manemann, who helped organise the ‘Refugees Welcome’ event, did not report the incidents and has now been accused of a cover-up attempt.” No wonder — this is just more of the growing mountain of evidence that Europe’s refugee policies are a disaster, and one that is just going to grow.

MIGRANT SEX ATTACK ‘COVER-UP’: Welcome party for Cologne refugees turned into mass groping,” by Nick Gutteridge, Express, January 15, 2016:
    Police and victims have furiously demanded to know why organisers did not warn them that refugees had committed abhorrent sexual harassment amid speculation such information could have helped avert the sickening attacks on New Year’s Eve.
    Young women had to flee the welcome event in terror after being groped by gangs of migrant men, even though organisers repeatedly interrupted the music with messages in Arabic urging them to stop their harassment.
    The revelations have raised the ugly prospect that some of those refugees were free to go on and commit the twisted sex crimes on New Year’s Eve because politically correct council officials did not report them to the police.
    Angela Merkel’s government is under increasing pressure to come clean over the true numbers of sex crimes linked to migrants after it emerged that authorities deliberately withheld the nationalities of the Cologne attackers for several days.
    They also “covered up” similar incidents in other cities including Dusseldorf and Hamburg, Munich and Berlin.
    Today the council official responsible for the integration of refugees in the Cologne region admitted organisers knew about the sex attacks at the event but did not want to make a fuss.
    She also shockingly said she “cannot remember” whether she advised the women who were attacked to go to the police, but added she felt the event’s student organisers “had learned from the situation”.
    The appalling incident, on November 7, 2015, only became known of at all because one of the victims bravely decided to go to the police in the aftermath of the Cologne sex attacks.
    She told the city’s Express newspaper how she and her friend were surrounded by migrants at the party, which was held on a boat, and were repeatedly groped despite asking the men to stop.
    She said: “I guess there were about 100 to 150 asylum seeker men there. I’d only been there a few minutes, and I got the first hand on my breast.”
    Soon the fondling increased even further until there were “up to four men were pressing themselves on me and my friend at the same time”, according to the victim.
    She said one migrant then grabbed her and kissed her, at which point she managed to break free and run off with another friend.
    The Cologne police force today furiously demanded to know why it was not alerted to the crimes by the organisers, even though the situation was so bad they had to make repeated pleas to the migrant men to stop sexually harassing young women.
    North Rhine-Westphalia region police spokesman Robert Scholten said: “The music had to be constantly stopped so that the message could be given out in Arabic to stop men harassing female guests.
    “We could have been called at this point but nobody alerted us to the problem.”
    But the council official responsible for integration matters, Coletta Manemann, who helped organise the ‘Refugees Welcome’ event, did not report the incidents and has now been accused of a cover-up attempt.
    Admitting that she knew about the incident “shortly before Christmas” after talking to students who had been assigned to helping the refugees, she said: “I can’t remember any more if I told them that they needed to go to the police or not.”
    Amazingly she said she later concluded that “the student organisers had learned from the situation” and felt there was no need to make a fuss.
    However since then police have taken statements from numerous women who confirmed they had been sexually assaulted.
    The ship party took place in the city of Bonn, which is the same administrative region as Cologne where 1,000 migrant men would later go on the rampage, raping and robbing young women out celebrating New Year’s Eve….

German Town Cancels It Annual Carnival Out Of Fear Of Migrant Sex Assaults
    Germany will now have to cancel being German.
    Via Daily Mail:
    A German town has cancelled its annual carnival scheduled for next month over fears of Cologne-style sex assaults on women.
    Rheinberg, which is near the Rhine metropolis, said it ‘cannot rule out’ the possibility of drunken refugees coming into town to prey on women.
    Cologne police are dealing with over 500 complaints of sexual assault and robbery against young women by gangs of marauding asylum seekers in the city on New Year’s Eve.
    Keep reading

'Disgusting, pork eating outsiders nobody would miss' opinions of 'integrated' migrants on Germans

Default A thinly disguised dhimmi tax!

Tax PETROL to pay for migrants: German finance minister proposes EUROPE-WIDE levy on fuel to help countries cope with the cost of refugee crisis German Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said that 'if the funds in national budgets and the European budget aren't enough, then let's... raise a levy on every liter of gasoline at a certain level.' He says 'we must secure the Schengen (border-free travel zone) external border now.' Schaeuble is a prominent member of Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative party. His comments came as Europe struggles to find common ground on the migrant issue. Above, migrants at a camp in Dunkirk today.

There Are 653 Cologne Victims of the Muslim Rape Mob

January 15, 2016
    Daniel Greenfield

The breakdown for robbery and sexual assault complaints is around half and half, so there would appear to be some 300 female victims of the Muslim rape mob. And the numbers may still go higher as more complaints continue to come in.
    Beyond Cologne, there are hundreds of other complaints. And all from New Year's Eve.
    These are truly horrifying numbers. And some things are being discussed, which could not be discussed before.

20 years ago, a Cologne police officer said to me: Madam Schwarzer, 70 to 80 percent of all rapes in Cologne are carried out by Turks.
    That comes from Die Welt, which tells you that the window has opened a bit.

North African Refugee Men Suspected Of Stoning Transgender Women In Dortmund, Germany…
    Not the type of women the refugees were on the hunt for.
    Via JPost:
    Three young men from North Africa sought to stone two transgender women in the western German city of Dortmund on Sunday.
    According to a report on Friday on television station SAT1.NRW, the men attacked Yasmine und Elisa, two transgender women, near the city’s main train station.
    “Within seconds we were tossed around…and they took stones from a gravel bed on the corner and threw them at us,” said Elisa.
    A police car at the train station appeared as the stoning attack unfolded and arrested the men.
    The German media as a general rule do not disclose the last names of victims to protect their privacy. The three men are between 16 and 18 years-old and are known to the authorities because of theft and assault arrests.
    The Dortmund police official Kim-Ben Freigang said the suspects told the police that “such persons must be stoned.“ German media reported that one suspect said “You whores must be stoned.” Yasmine installed a security camera at her residence where she lives with Elisa after the attacks. “That was barbaric what they did. They are barbarians,” Yasmine said.
    She added that she could not believe that such an act of shamelessness occurred. “In 2016, in Germany with stoning!” According to the SATI.NRW report, Yasmine said it was the first time in 30 years she felt unsafe as a transgender woman.
    The three men, according to Yasmine and Elisa, propositioned them. After the men realized that Yasmine and Elisa are transgender women, the men launched their assault with stones.
    Keep reading…
    HT: PA Liberty

13-Year-Old Schoolgirl Kidnapped by 3 Muslim Migrants, Raped for 30 Hours

ByPamela Geller on January 17, 2016

Germany
    167 Comments

13-year-old German/Russian girl was kidnapped on her way to school by three Muslim “refugees” and raped for 30 hours. No word in the Merkel-media, of course. But these horrors are daily now in the daily social fabric of Germanlife.
    German police says there was no rape. Of course. Just like New Year’s Eve was a “normal, uneventful night.”
    Above screenshot: The APB issued after the girl was kidnapped.
    Google translate:
    Berlin: 13-year-old migrant kidnapped and raped for 30 hours
    Epoch Times, Sunday, January 17 2016 (thanks to Jen):
    A 13-year-old German-Russian was kidnapped these days in Berlin and held captive by three unknowns for 30 hours and repeatedly raped. Various Russian media reported the incident.

The German-Russian community is appalled by a crime, be silent about the German police and the media. Because of the spiral of silence is raging in the social media dispute whether the message truth or “right propaganda” was – the victims described the perpetrators as “Arab men.” Epoch Times called the Berlin police and received from a spokeswoman for the following official statement:

“After the police investigation, there was neither abduction nor rape. Further details are not disclosed to protect the personality. “
    When asked, the spokeswoman said, adding that the investigation had not yet been completed, but that this is the result of the previous investigation was.
    What did happen?
    On January 11, the 13-year-old disappeared in the morning on the way to school and the police published an APB. Tuesday noon of the following day she reappeared. According to the company they had been abducted by “Arab men” who had her blindfolded, they kidnapped in an apartment and they were detained for 30 hours against their will and repeatedly raped. The crime scene is suspected near Falkenberg.
    After she was released in Hellersdorf middle, the girl had rung with strangers, to seek help.
    The German-Russian community reacted in horror. In Berlin-Marzahn German-Russians went to demonstrate in the street, like a television report of the transmitter “Perwij Kanal Berlin” shows.

It looked like routine

The APB, had been wanted by after the girl.
    Photo: Youtube / Screenshot Perwij channel Berlin

The members believe that the 13-year-old was not an isolated case and the perpetrators do something more.
    Beginning had the family been afraid to come to the press because it feared a possible revenge of the perpetrators – then you have but nevertheless decided to go public because they hope to be able to protect other children from a similar fate so the aunt of the girl against the TV station.

The parents and the victim were under a severe shock, which is why they informative, so the aunt. One of the kidnappers had initially placed the girl under a pretext to get into his car. They then realized quickly that she was not alone with him. They also testified that, just a bed and a mattress was in the room in which she was abducted – nothing else. She was immediately thrown and raped by the three offenders on the bed. She was also beaten.
    The Russian TV channels was referring in his report also a video one that posted the hacker group Anonymous.Kollektiv on 14 January. A several-year-old video, which describes in detail with an immigrant background, an unknown German, as he together with six other people an underage girl raped, the “virgin” was. Critics imputed Anonymous, so propaganda to drive.
    display

The current family concerned, however, raises serious allegations against the police.
    Cousin denounces police

The NPD Berlin Marzahn-Hellersdorf took the story to demonstrate on January 16 in Marzahn against “Sexual Violence” and the failure of the rule of law. At the rally, said the audibly agitated cousin of the victim, which raised serious allegations against the police.
    The cousin explained that the police filed no charges against the perpetrators. Officials had the 13-year-old during a three-hour interrogation, which took place isolated and without an accompanying person, laughed at, mocked and falsehood accused – until she had collapsed and the presentation of the police had agreed – namely that the rape had not taken place, that it is only should look like and that they which have willed it so 13-year-old. The girl was therefore forced by law enforcement officers to a false statement on their tormentors.
    The family now comes with a lawyer against these measures. There is a medical document confirming the rape.
    The German wave published now a long report in Russian, who called the message a lie.
    Should correspond to the allegations made ​​by the family of the truth, they are strongly reminiscent of the abuse scandal of Rotherham, where for decades white girls were raped organized by a Pakistani-britsch clique and the police deliberately turned a blind eye.
    - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2016/01/13-y....vwtIkN91.dpuf