Page 46 of 64 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Anis Amri Case: Police Incompetence, or Something Else?

Posted on May 29, 2017 by Baron Bodissey
    As we reported last December, the Berlin truck jihadi Anis Amri was “known to police”, and had previously been in custody. He had committed crimes, and should have been deported, but was let go. According to media reports, he had been released on “orders from above”.
    Now it turns out that various lower-level elements of the Berlin police are being investigated for obstruction of justice and altering documents related to the Anis Amri case. One has to wonder: were these officers simply covering up police incompetence and dereliction? Or are they the designated sacrificial lambs now facing the knife to save the careers of their superiors?
    Many thanks to Nash Montana for translating this brief TV report, and to Vlad Tepes for the subtitling:

Here’s the report from Bild referred to in the video, also translated by Nash:
    Amri case: Police officers in Berlin raided
    May 29, 2017
    Berlin — After it was alleged that files in the Amri case had been manipulated, the apartments and places of work of multiple police officers of the State Office of Criminal Investigation in Berlin were raided.
    The immediate environment of one accused officer was thoroughly examined, says the spokesman for the Berlin district attorney, Martin Steltner. This resulted in the searches of multiple other colleagues, but those are — according to the prosecution — seen as witnesses. Cell phones, laptops and various storage media were confiscated.
    Berlin’s interior senator Andreas Geisel (SPD) has filed the criminal complaint after it became known that investigative reports about Amri were retroactively manipulated — they were trimmed and softened — after the terrorist attack in Berlin’s Christmas Market at the Gedächtniskirche. The reason for this was possibly to cover up the idleness and inaction of authorities before the terrorist attack. The question is whether the devastating attack could possibly have been prevented if Amri had been arrested for other criminal activities before he carried it out.
    According to the state prosecutor, after the interior senator filed the criminal complaint, criminal investigative proceedings were initiated for official obstruction of justice and falsification of documents. The suspicion is mostly directed towards one officer in particular, the spokesman for the prosecutor’s office said.
    During the previous week the board of enquiry established by the Berlin government fractions SPD, Left and Green Party had determined that there may have been mistakes made by authorities in the Amri case. The board wants the investigation to begin before the parliamentary summer vacation.
    Initially the special investigator for the Berlin Senate, the former Federal Public Prosecutor Bruno Jost, will present an interim report by July 3rd. Jost has probably found manipulated reports concerning Amri. The board of enquiry explained that Jost’s investigations had uncovered grave blunders by the security authorities. The investigation is also expected to show structural questions regarding federal and local cooperation, and the entire architecture of security in the country.
    On Monday the SPD, Left and Green Party demanded increased preventive work against radicalization as well as a joint-mutual anti-terror training center from Berlin, Brandenburg and the federal government. Together with the operation of “critical infrastructure” the security authorities should furthermore establish a situation room. Victims will be looked after better, and for family, relatives and survivors of terror attacks, a central point of contact must be established. Multiple Berlin media reported about this on Monday.
    Video transcript:
    0:00 In the case of the terrorist attacker from Berlin, Anis Amri,
    0:04 apartments and places of work of five police officers were searched.
    0:08 The raids were conducted due to the possibility that records were tampered with
    0:11 at the State Office of Criminal Investigation (Landeskriminalamt), according to BILD.
    0:14 Among other things, officers are alleged to have covered up
    0:17 The fact that Amri was a professional drug dealer.
    0:20 An investigation committee now is tasked with clarifying
    0:23 whether the terrorist attack that caused twelve deaths might have been prevented,
    0:26 if the police had arrested him for his other crimes before the attack.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default historical perspective

German Nurse Eats Pork, Becomes “Christian Fascist”

Posted on June 7, 2017 by Baron Bodissey

The following text is an excerpt from a letter sent by a German nurse, as posted on Facebook. Many thanks to Egri Nök for the translation:
    A woman who is a nurse, and works in a refugee shelter, wrote to me:
    Last weekend a woman came to me with an inflammation of the bladder. After consulting with the physician, I told her that she should drink one liter of tea, so that the bacteria would be flushed out.
    Subsequently, a security staff member from Morocco came to me and said, don’t discourage people from Ramadan. Then, this security-man wanted to pray, and I was kind enough to give him my office keys, so that he would not have to pray in the hallway.
    Then, on Monday, I quickly ate a Bifi [a German jerky-like Salami sausage snack] in the kitchen, out of consideration for the colleagues who are fasting. I left the kitchen with the rest. The security guy was sitting there again, and he asked me what I was eating. I said, “I would like to share with you, but it contains pork, sorry.” He replied “Disgusting! Are you a pig, too…?!” Then he grunted at me whenever he saw me for the rest of the day.
    Tuesday morning I arrived at work and asked him, how are you, and he grunted, again! I said this isn’t funny. He replied “Just admit it that you are eating pig!” Then I complained to our superior. The guy got reprimanded, but he is telling everyone that I am trying to pull people away from Islam, which isn’t true, of course. I let him pray in the office, and I only eat in the kitchen, not in front of all the colleagues.
    Now it has gone so far that the Muslim colleagues are calling me “the Christian Fascist”.

Ramadan in Germany: Muslim migrant murders psychologist during therapy session

June 8, 2017 2:44 pm By Robert Spencer 18 Comments
    There ain’t no cure for jihad. “Police: Syrian refugee kills German psychologist in Saarbrücken,” DW, June 7, 2017 (thanks to Othmar): A Syrian man has stabbed and killed a Red Cross mental health counselor in the southwest German city of Saarbrücken, police said. The attacker and the psychologist allegedly got into an argument during a […]

5 Jun292017
    IN GERMANY: Muslim Migrant crime rises 50%, Muslim Migrant violence soars, Muslim Migrant sex crimes double in a year

Yet Germany cannot understand why Eastern European countries refuse to accept any Muslim migrants at all.

Default I hope she holds her breath

Germany’s Merkel Slams Trump: “We Can’t Wait For The Last Man On Earth To Be Convinced By The Scientific Evidence For Climate Change”…

Says the woman who nearly singlehandedly orchestrated the Muslim invasion of Europe.
    Via Newsweek:
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel has vowed confrontation with President Donald Trump over the Paris climate agreement when the two meet up at next month’s G-20 summit in Hamburg, Germany. In a speech to the German parliament Thursday, Merkel said that the European Union would push ahead with tackling the problem of climate change, even without the help of the United States.
    “Since the withdrawal of the U.S. [from the Paris climate accord], we’re more determined than ever that this be a success,” Merkel said, reports Deutsche Welle. “We can’t wait for the last man on Earth to be convinced by the scientific evidence for climate change.”
    Trump announced that he was pulling out of the historic Paris agreement earlier this month, joining just two other countries not committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions. He has previously called climate change a “hoax,” and the White House has repeatedly refused to reveal whether the U.S. president still holds that view.
    Merkel was one of several world leaders to criticize Trump’s decision to withdraw from the Paris accord, labeling it “extremely regrettable.” And the leader of Germany’s Christian Democratic Union made clear that she would not shy away from her objections when the two come face-to-face on July 7.
    Keep reading…

Mohammad Will Style Your Hair — And Slit Your Throat

Posted on June 29, 2017 by Baron Bodissey

Mohammad Hussain Rashwani is a Syrian “refugee” who came to Germany for a better life. He is a skilled hairstylist, and found employment working for a woman who owns a hair salon in Herzberg. He did so well that he was touted as a model of successful “integration” in Modern Multicultural Germany.
    Yesterday there was a little integration glitch: Mohammad was unable to resist emulating his namesake, and slit his employer’s throat.
    I hardly need to point out that this incident has a Mohammed Coefficient of 100%.

Many thanks to Egri Nök for translating the two articles below from Lausitzer Rundschau. The first is a flashback to last summer, for background:
    Syrian Hairstylist finds employment in Herzberg
    Salon owner Ilona Fugmann is amazed by his skills
    August 31, 2016
    Herzberg — In early September, Ilona Fugmann will give the Syrian Mohammad Hussain Rashwani a permanent position in her hair salon in Herzberg. The 38-year-old’s skills immediately convinced her. Mohammad Hussain Rashwani is an example of how well integration can work out.
    It was late June when Mohammad Hussain Rashwani introduced himself to Kevin Freiwald, the job adviser in charge for refugees at the Elbe-Elster job center in Herzberg. He said he was a hairdresser and was looking for work. Bärbel Meyer of the employers’ service of the job center knew of salons that were looking for good staff. “The demand in Elbe-Elster is very high. There are always three, four hair salons looking for staff,” she said. The job management staff member’s words fell on sympathetic ears with Ilona Fugmann, who had opened a salon in Herzberg in mid July. She wanted to give Mohammad Hussain Rashwani an apprenticeship first. But the ultimate goal was regular employment. “It is very difficult these days to find real good staff in the hairdressing craft. Why shouldn’t I give him a chance?” says Ilona Fugmann.
    She immediately realized that Mohammad Hussain had an excellent command of his craft. He also gets along well with the two female colleagues in the salon on the Mönchstraße. “The chemistry is right. Admittedly, Mohammad is a proud person, but very attentive and prudent. He even helps with the clean-up,” says Ilona Fugmann.
    Salon in Damascus was destroyed
    Even though the Syrian only began the apprenticeship a few weeks ago, he already has regular customers, his colleagues say. The customers are just as convinced by his skills as his boss. This is no surprise. Mohammad Hussain Rashwani reports that he, a master hairdresser, and his family operated two salons in Damascus for more than fifteen years. The women operated the salon for ladies, and he operated the one for men. He does not have a problem with the fact that in Germany ladies and gentlemen are served in one salon. But he needs to brush up his skills on ladies’ hairstyles. Nevertheless, that won’t be difficult for him; Ilona Fugmann is certain. She will give Mohammad Hussain Rashwani regular employment. He is very happy about that. He came to Germany because his salon in Damascus was destroyed. He wants to start a new livelihood in Herzberg. Now that he has employment, his family can come, too. The 38-year-old has a wife and two children. He misses them very much.
    The only thing that is still difficult for him is the German language. He tries very hard and is taking a language course at the community college. But in the meantime, he uses a translation app on his mobile phone to communicate with colleagues.
    Language skills a problem
    It is not everyday that a refugee like Mohammad Hussain Rashwani finds a job in Elbe-Elster. “In his case, it is a lucky constellation, and everyone involved is helping”, says the job center boss Eike Belle. “In the metal industry, with its many safety regulations, integration is much more difficult,” the manager says.
    There are 411 refugees currently registered as unemployed in the job center for Elbe-Elster county. Only five to ten percent have got a sufficiently advanced command of German that they can find work, says Eike Belle. That is why they try to combine German language courses with career training, and offer several welcome courses. In addition, the refugees can use all the offers that German job seekers use.
    [Photo caption: Kevin Freiwald of the job service allows himself to be convinced by the skills of Mohammad Hussain Rashwani, under the eyes of Eike Belle, Bärbel Meyer and Ilona Fugmann (right to left). Photo: Rudow]
    The second article is about yesterday’s unfortunate incident:
    Continue reading →

German Court Allows “Sharia Police” Street Patrols To Enforce Islamic Law…

Via INN
    A court in Germany has authorized a group of self-appointed Sharia police to continue enforcing Islamic law in the city of Wuppertal. The law they were cleared of vioilating outlaws uniforms that are threatening, such as those of Hitler’s brownshirts.
    The issue has been brewing ever since 2014, when German politicians reacted strongly to reports of young Salafists conducting nightly “Sharia police” patrols in the city, ordering people to stop various activities, according to the International Business Times.
    The men were photographed wearing orange hi-visibility jackets emblazoned with the words “Sharia police” on the back.
    They reportedly approached passersby near nightclubs and gambling houses to deter them from un-islamic activities such as drinking alcohol and gambling.
    Ministers in Angela Merkel’s coalition have denounced the actions and said that Germany would not tolerate such Sharia activity.
    Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere earlier said that the civilians could not patrol the streets instead of German police.
    “Sharia law is not tolerated on German soil,” de Maiziere told the German daily Bild.

Default Steph Reads My Thread (and steals the title)!