Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

German grocery chain offers employees €50 voucher as Covid-19 ‘vaccination bonus’ — RT World News

Tuesday, April 13th 2021, 11:28:39 pm
    article

A chain of grocery stores in northern Germany has decided to encourage its employees to take a Covid-19 shot by offering those who voluntarily take the jab a shopping voucher worth €50 ($59).
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The NAZIs are back!
    German Police Ransack the Home of Doctor After He Provides Evidence In Court that Children Are “Endangered in Their Mental, Physical and Spiritual Well-being by the Obligation to Wear Face Masks”

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Coronavirus

Editor-in-Chief of Germany’s Top Newspaper Apologizes For Fear-Driven COVID Coverage

Says sorry for telling children “that they were going to murder their grandma.”

https://summit.news/2021/08/03/edito...ovid-coverage/

Germany’s energy collapse hastens as major power plant runs out of hard coal because country depends largely on Russian gas and good weather for power

(Natural News) There is no question that Germany is a European economic powerhouse and that Germans generally are innovators, but because they are increasingly being governed by leftists who are members in good standing in the 'Church of Climate Change,' the country has staked its power future on all the wrong things. For one, Germany … [Read More...]

Germans Now Wearing Yellow Buttons To Show They Are Vaccinated…

Yeah ……..Germans never learn do they?

Germans will be 'vaccinated, cured or dead' in a few months, health minister warns as country mulls compulsory jabs and Austria wakes up to life in lockdown amid Europe's Covid crisis

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10229445/Europes

Hitler's Dream Made Real!
    Germany has now taken full control of the European Union & has announced plans for forced Covid injections to begin continent-wide. Today Deutschland… Tomorrow, the world!The Fourth Reich Is Here! Germany Announces New Lockdown, Forced Injections to Start Feb 1st

Germany is trying to go dark by shutting down all nuclear power plants, leaving only unreliable wind and solar

(Natural News) The European powerhouse of Germany is on a mission to phase out all of its nuclear power plants and replace them with massive wind and solar farms. By the end of 2022, it is being reported, Germany will have shuttered another six nuclear plants with a total baseload capacity of 8.54 gigawatts, which is enough to power the … [Read More...]

Dark Winter