Page 6 of 64 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: The End of Germany

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016...new-years-eve/
    REVEALED: 1,000+ Migrants Brawl, Rape, Sexually Assault, And Steal At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve
    by Oliver Lane 4 Jan 2016

Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.

The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging.

Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed.

One victim, 28 year old ‘Katja L’ spoke of her ordeal as she tried to make her way to the waiting room of Cologne railway station with two other girls and a boyfriend in the early hours of new year’s day. She told Der Express – one of the largest regional newspapers: “When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there”. She said the group was “exclusively young foreign men”. Keeping close to her friends, they pressed on:

“We then walked through this group of men. There was an alley through [the men] which we walked through. Suddenly I felt a hand on my buttocks, then on my breasts, in the end, I was groped everywhere. It was a nightmare. Although we shouted and beat them, the guys did not stop. I was desperate and think I was touched around 100 times in the 200 meters.

“Fortunately I wore a jacket and trousers. a skirt would probably have been torn away from me”.

As Katja L and other witnesses who have since come forward said, as they were molested by the gang the men were laughing and pulling their hair, and there were shouts of “ficki, ficki” (****y ****y) hurled at them as they were called “sluts”. Treating her as “fair game”, there had been so many men groping at her Katja L said she would be unable to positively identify any of the perpetrators to the police.

Others were less lucky. One woman had her tights and underwear torn off by the crowd, and a police source quoted said there had been “rapes” at the station that night.

So far, police have identified 80 victims of the gangs, 35 of which were subjected to sex attacks. Others were assaulted or robbed. Officers suspect there are many more as of yet unreported cases from the night, and are appealing for victims to come forward after their ordeals.

A press conference hosted by Cologne’s chief of police Wolfgang Albers this afternoon confirmed the attacks had been perpetrated by migrants, all of whom were found to be carrying official immigration paperwork by police officers at the time. Mr. Albers said “the crimes have been committed by a group of people who mostly come from her in appearance from the North African and Arab countries”, and that he found the situation “intolerable”.

In addition to the sex attacks, there were several brawls between migrant gangs at the railway station, and large numbers of fireworks were fired into the crowds and at the hapless police. A witness said: “There were thousands of men. Simply firing into the crowd, and as my girlfriend and I wanted to get us to safety, but they blocked our way. We were so scared! We fled from the station”.

Despite dozens of men and women having been attacked, the area being comprehensively monitored by CCTV, and having thousands of potential suspects, Cologne police have arrested just five men so far in relation to the new year’s eve attacks.

The police chief may yet have serious questions to answer on the attacks, which follow a year of record breaking migration, after it emerged that just ten officers were dispatched to the station after the report of a gang sex assault in the early hours of the morning, and unverified accusations started to circulate on-line of officers even ridiculing a victim for not having been vigilant enough to avoid being attacked. Breitbart London has approached Cologne police for comment.

The police union said of the incidents: “This is a completely new dimension of violence. This is something we have not known”.

Before the New Year some German towns cancelled fireworks displays for fear of upsetting migrants who would associate the loud noises with the sounds of a war zone.

Watch: Fireworks fired into the crowds outside Cologne rail station in video uploaded by Turkish migrant who filmed the chaos
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Germany: Cover-Up Claim Over NYE Mass Sexual Assaults
    Men of ‘Arab background’ were likely responsible for sexual assaults on dozens of women in central Cologne over the New Year, police said on Monday — as a social media storm accused police and media of a cover-up.
    Around 60 complaints have been made to the police in Cologne after a group of around 1,000 men attacked revellers in the city centre in a brutal and “completely unheard of” way, Wolfgang Albers, Chief of Police in the Rhineland city said at a press conference on Monday afternoon.
    Around a third of the complaints were of sexual assault, regional paper Express reported.
    “There was a very large number of sexual assaults there — and in a massive way. Women were grabbed and attacked,” said Albers, adding that in one case the alleged crime fitted the legal definition of rape.
    “The crimes were committed by a group of people who from appearance were largely from the north African or Arab world,” the police chief added.

Germany: Cologne Police Chief Condemns Sex Assaults on New Year’s Eve
    German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as “a completely new dimension of crime.”
    Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne’s main train station next to the western German city’s famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.
    Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of “Arab or North African origin.”

Germany: String of New Year’s Eve Sexual Assaults Outrages Cologne
    Some 1,000 men are alleged to have carried out dozens of sexual crimes on New Year’s Eve in the city of Cologne. That these crimes occured in the city’s most famous square has left local authorities reeling.
    Police in the western German city of Cologne responded on Monday to outrage over a string of sexual crimes over New Year’s Eve. According to police, the series of assaults in one of the city’s busiest thoroughfares represented a “completely new dimension of crime.”
    Some 60 criminal complaints, including one allegation of rape, have been brought to the Cologne police department after women said they were molested by a crowd of men who had gathered in the city’s famous square between its central train station and towering Gothic cathedral. Authorities expect more victims to come forward in the next few days.
    City police chief Wolfgang Albers said the crowd was composed of up to 1,000 heavily intoxicated men who gave the appearance of being “Arab or North African” in background.
    The police chief told German news agency dpa that the incidents represented “an intolerable situation” for Cologne. His department has already assembled a task force to deal with the matter.
    Mayor calls crisis summit
    Mayor Henriette Reker, who made international headlines in October when she was stabbed on the campaign trail, has called a crisis meeting, which will include local and federal police, for Tuesday to address the crimes.
    Reker told the local press she found the men’s actions “monstrous.”
    “We cannot tolerate this development of lawlessness,” Reker told the “Kölner Stadt-Anzeiger” newspaper…

Germany: 1000 Muslims commit mass sexual assaults of women around Cologne train station

January 4, 20168:56 pm By Robert Spencer 36 Comments
    “German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as ‘a completely new dimension of crime.'” Get used to it: you’re going to see much, much more of this “completely new dimension.” This is because the seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general. The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)
    The rape of captive women is also sanctioned in Islamic tradition:
    Abu Sirma said to Abu Sa’id al Khadri (Allah he pleased with him): 0 Abu Sa’id, did you hear Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) mentioning al-’azl? He said: Yes, and added: We went out with Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi’l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing ‘azl (Withdrawing the male sexual organ before emission of semen to avoid conception). But we said: We are doing an act whereas Allah’s Messenger is amongst us; why not ask him? So we asked Allah’s Messenger (may peace be upon him), and he said: It does not matter if you do not do it, for every soul that is to be born up to the Day of Resurrection will be born. (Sahih Muslim 3371)
    It is also in Islamic law: “When a child or a woman is taken captive, they become slaves by the fact of capture, and the woman’s previous marriage is immediately annulled.” (Umdat al-Salik O9.13)
    The Egyptian Sheikh Abu-Ishaq al-Huwayni declared in May 2011 that “we are in the era of jihad,” and that meant Muslims would take slaves. In a subsequent interview he elaborated:
    Jihad is only between Muslims and infidels. Spoils, slaves, and prisoners are only to be taken in war between Muslims and infidels. Muslims in the past conquered, invaded, and took over countries. This is agreed to by all scholars—there is no disagreement on this from any of them, from the smallest to the largest, on the issue of taking spoils and prisoners. The prisoners and spoils are distributed among the fighters, which includes men, women, children, wealth, and so on.
    When a slave market is erected, which is a market in which are sold slaves and sex-slaves, which are called in the Qur’an by the name milk al-yamin, “that which your right hands possess” [Koran 4:24]. This is a verse from the Qur’an which is still in force, and has not been abrogated. The milk al-yamin are the sex-slaves. You go to the market, look at the sex-slave, and buy her. She becomes like your wife, (but) she doesn’t need a (marriage) contract or a divorce like a free woman, nor does she need a wali. All scholars agree on this point—there is no disagreement from any of them. […] When I want a sex slave, I just go to the market and choose the woman I like and purchase her.
    Around the same time, on May 25, 2011, a female Kuwaiti politician, Salwa al-Mutairi, also spoke out in favor of the Islamic practice of sexual slavery of non-Muslim women, emphasizing that the practice accorded with Islamic law and the parameters of Islamic morality.
    A merchant told me that he would like to have a sex slave. He said he would not be negligent with her, and that Islam permitted this sort of thing. He was speaking the truth. I brought up [this man’s] situation to the muftis in Mecca. I told them that I had a question, since they were men who specialized in what was halal, and what was good, and who loved women. I said, “What is the law of sex slaves?”
    The mufti said, “With the law of sex slaves, there must be a Muslim nation at war with a Christian nation, or a nation which is not of the religion, not of the religion of Islam. And there must be prisoners of war.”
    “Is this forbidden by Islam?” I asked.
    “Absolutely not. Sex slaves are not forbidden by Islam. On the contrary, sex slaves are under a different law than the free woman. The free woman must be completely covered except for her face and hands. But the sex slave can be naked from the waist up. She differs a lot from the free woman. While the free woman requires a marriage contract, the sex slave does not—she only needs to be purchased by her husband, and that’s it. Therefore the sex slave is different than the free woman.”
    The savage exploitation of girls and young women is, unfortunately, a cross-cultural phenomenon, but only in Islamic law does it carry divine sanction. These Muslims in Cologne no doubt don’t think they have done anything wrong — these women, after all, are just Infidels.

“Cologne Police Chief Condemns Sex Assaults on New Year’s Eve,” Associated Press, January 4, 2016:
    BERLIN — German police has described a series of sexual assaults against women in Cologne on New Year’s Eve as “a completely new dimension of crime.”
    Officers received numerous complaints from women who said they had been assaulted around Cologne’s main train station next to the western German city’s famous cathedral on the night from Thursday to Friday.
    Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers says witnesses described the assaults as coming from a group of up to 1,000 men whose appearance indicated they were of “Arab or North African origin.”
    Some 60 criminal complaints have so far been filed, including one allegation of rape.
    German news agency dpa quoted Albers telling reporters on Monday that it was “an intolerable situation that such crimes are committed in the middle of the city.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

2016 by Baron Bodissey The culture-enriching gentleman in this video is one of the Syrian “refugees” who arrived in Germany last year. In his home country he must have been a prosperous man of high social standing, because he had four wives. In order to get them into Germany with him, he had to lie to the authorities. But that’s OK, because lying in order to advance the cause of Islam is sanctioned by the Koran and all four schools of Sunni jurisprudence, as well as in the Shi’ite version of the fiqh. And it definitely advances the cause of Islam to take all your wives and children with you to a kuffar country (and make more Muslim children when you get there), all while being supported by the infidel taxpayers’ money.
    The following interview aired originally on Sky News Arabic. It was subtitled in German, and that version has been used to make the English subtitles. Many thanks to Nash Montana for the translation, and to Vlad Tepes for the subtitling:

Transcript:

0:00 Interview from Sky News Arabic with a Syrian Muslim in Germany.
    0:05 As I have already heard from people, you are an exception. You are married to four women. Is that right?
    0:14 Yes, I am married to four women.
    0:17 Okay, but in European countries polygamy is not allowed. How did you overcome this problem as an asylum seeker?
    0:26 For me it’s not logical to immigrate without my children and my wives.
    0:31 Thanks to Allah I was blessed with plenty before. But nothing is left.
    0:36 When I brought my women and my children here, I was told that polygamy is forbidden here.
    0:41 So I reported to the authorities that one woman is my wife, and that one child is mine also,
    0:45 and about the second wife I said: This is my girlfriend and that is my child.
    0:49 About the third wife as well: This is my girlfriend and my child and so on, so that they let us in and gave us asylum.
    0:55 And the authorities took this and accepted this without any complications?
    0:58 Without any problems, because they believe that they are my girlfriends, not my wives.
    1:03 But before you came here and registered, you already knew that it was forbidden.
    1:07 Did you therefore study your statements very carefully…
    1:11 … about what you would tell the authorities and what you wouldn’t, what speaks favorably for you and what doesn’t?
    1:15 Yes, I have thought everything over very carefully. And after my arrival I asked people and acquaintances here, but also Germans…
    1:21 … who all suggested to me, to pass off my wives as my girlfriends.
    1:27 I told myself: OK, why not, the main thing is that they are my wives in the laws and the eyes of Allah and his prophet.

The Lara Logan Rules”? – Mayor of Cologne Germany Urges Women To Accept Their New Societal Role As Rape Victims…Posted on January 5, 2016 by sundance

To many of us it might seem like bizarro world, but in Cologne Germany it appears the preferred method of dealing with hoards of Islamist “refugees” attacking the female population is to request the women citizens be more compliant and accepting of societal change… or something.
    The female Mayor of Cologne, Hemriette Reker, obviously does not want to face the politically incorrect approach of enforcing laws to prevent the rapey tendencies of their Islamist guests. Preferring instead to address German women with behavioral instructions intended to provide a less offensive sexual assault experience. Perhaps these instructions could best be considered “the Lara Logan Rules”….
    (Via UK Independent) The Mayor of Cologne said today that women should adopt a “code of conduct” to prevent future assault at a crisis meeting following the sexual attack of women by 1000 men on New Year’s eve.
    Mayor Henriette Reker attended an emergency meeting with Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers and Wolfgang Wurm to discuss how to deal with the attack, where dozens of women were repeatedly touched and groped, with one case of alleged rape in the center of town.
    “It is important to prevent such incidents from ever happening again,” said Mayor Reker, as reported in German by RP Online. “We have heard by now that they [the attacks] have occurred in other cities. This of course is not comforting to us.”
    Hamburg also received complaints of sexual assaults.
    The suggested code of conduct includes maintaining an arm’s length distance from strangers, to stick within your own group, to ask bystanders for help or to intervene as a witness, or to inform the police if you are the victim of such an assault.
    In anticipation of large carnivals in the city centre in February, Mayor Reker promised an increased police presence. She warned young women about potential dangers of drunken events.
    People expressed frustration at the focus on the victims rather than the perpetrators. (read more)

Follow

Juliette @Juliet777777

BBC News - Germany shocked by Cologne New Year gang assaults on women http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046 … #p2 #1A #2A #TEXAS
    11:15 AM - 5 Jan 2016

Tommy Robinson@TRobinsonNewEra http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12082366/German-women-report-string-of-sexual-assaults-by-Arab-and-North-African-men.html … Huge number of sexual assaults & rapes committed by Muslims on NYE with German girls herded like cattle.
    7:28 AM - 5 Jan 2016

The Mayor was head of Immigrant Services in Cologne BEFORE she was elected mayor. She is allied with the Greens. I believe I read she is Jewish. Cologne knew what it was getting and STILL elected her. Reminds me of the cucks here in America. She will do nothing but enable the Mohammedans; she is not on the side of German women.

Due to the high number of rapes in South Africa, a doctor invented a condom with barbs/teeth called RapeX. Until something changes and those changes may never happen, women and girls might want to invest in these. I’m so sad that life has come to this and females need to resort to using this condom, but it is an option. The condom has to be removed surgically because it take the skin off the penis, therefore making the rapist an easy catch. Personally I think the barbs/teeth should be laced with a deadly venom. A great invention, although so very sad that something like this is even needed. IMHO, Rape should come with an automatic death sentence(I don’t care how old, I don’t care if the rapist is mentally handicapped or not) and the rapist should be served his junk for his last meal.

Talk about your race traitor

167 Women Attacked in Germany by Muslim New Year's Mobs... and Number Keeps Rising

Germany is becoming a no-go zone for women.

January 6, 2016
    Daniel Greenfield

The story of the Muslim New Year's Eve sex attacks keeps getting worse. Similar incidents took place in a number of German cities with large Muslim populations. Many of them had hosted large numbers of "refugees".
    According to the Bild, 167 women have come forward.
    In Cologne, more than 100 complaints were filed, 53 in Hamburg, also from Berlin, near the Brandenburg gate, Frankfurt and Dusseldorf there are new reports - in the meantime there are already more than 167.
    And that's not the final total. And it's only during one period. Merkel's flood of Muslim migrants has turned Germany into a no-go zone for women.
    The incidents follow a similar pattern across different cities. With the same brand of perps.
    Local police spokesman Holger Vehren said: 'The information we have so far is that the victims were targeted at the same time by more than one man with a southern or Arabic-looking appearance.'

So it's more of the same. So far only four are in custody. Out of hundreds of attackers in multiple cities. But they did get the guy who wanted to take a meat cleaver to them. Anyone doubt he'll be spending more time in jail than any of the Muslim rapists will?
    Police said he told officers he was shocked by the sex attacks at the station last week, and had decided to travel there to make sure it did not happen again.
    Volker Stall, a police spokesman, said the man wanted to 'bring things in order'.
    'When he was asked what he was planning, he said he was travelling to Cologne in order to get a picture about what exactly happened there for himself.
    'Asked what he planned to do with the weapon, he said that the meat cleaver was a part of that process.'
    So expect more such attacks. But don't expect any common sense from European politicians.
    Horst Seehofer, the Bavarian leader of the Christian Social Union, said that the country should make sure that from now on there was an absolute limit of no more than 200,000 refugees per year into Germany.
    He said: 'Speaking from experience of the past, I believe that Germany can probably accommodate between 100,000 and 200,000 asylum seekers from warzones per year.
    You can't accommodate any. Plenty of the attackers had come before this latest wave, but no doubt recruited the new arrivals into their networks. 1,000,000 is worse than 200,000, but 200,000 is still far more than you can integrate when your average population age is far older than those of the newcomers.