Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turkey: Armenian neighborhoods be turned into “cemeteries”

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

I'll never forgot having talked with a so called modern "EDUCATED?" Turk while he patiently explained to me why the Turks were FULLY justified in exterminating the vile Armenians.

And it's thought that the Turks are the MOST modern & Westernized of the Muslim countries.

If Turks are the most modern thinking Muslims; God forbid ever meeting any one of the less modern & less educated Middle Eastern Muslims.

Folks, ISLAM is the problem.... read their books... the Quran & Hadith. THEY MAKE NO SECRET OF IT.

WHEN THE H3LL IS THE WEST GOING TO WAKE UP?
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I'll never forgot having talked with a so called modern "EDUCATED?" Turk while he patiently explained to me why the Turks were FULLY justified in exterminating the vile Armenians.

And it's thought that the Turks are the MOST modern & Westernized of the Muslim countries.

If Turks are the most modern thinking Muslims; God forbid ever meeting any one of the less modern & less educated Middle Eastern Muslims.

Folks, ISLAM is the problem.... read their books... the Quran & Hadith. THEY MAKE NO SECRET OF IT.

WHEN THE H3LL IS THE WEST GOING TO WAKE UP?
    The average IQ for a Turkish male is 90, 5-7 points higher than a Syrian. 8-9 points higher than an African
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The average IQ for a Turkish male is 90, 5-7 points higher than a Syrian. 8-9 points higher than an African
    I've met plenty of dopes with higher IQs.....

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    I've met plenty of dopes with higher IQs.....
    I had a shrink tell me my IQ was 118. Or was that 81?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    Kim Kardashian won't be pleased.

I really hope this doesn't pan out. Kim may go on an eating binge. We all know it goes straight to her butt.

Wait something shiny!!!
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem