Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snowden's New Revelations Are Truly Chilling

The government phones they give out to low income people will randomly come on by themselves.

We have an evil government and there is more to it than global terrorism. Who is behind it and what is there real goal? NWO, drug money, when and if we ever find out it will be big.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    All this assumes that "you've" spent the $500.00 or what ever for one of these smart phones. I still just have only the old land line phone...... but then it's been known for years that the old land line phone can be used as an "always on" microphone. Land line phones aren't allowed in crypto machine rooms.
    One assumes you also never interact with someone that might have one of these darlings in their pocket? Your own abstention isn't as much protection as you think.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

My only issue has been simply that I can't afford the cost of these new "Smart Phones." It's never been that big brother issue worry.

I used to carry first a pager then a cell phone before retirement. I developed a distaste for pages and calls; as they always meant IMMEDIATE problems to which I had to respond IMMEDIATELY.

Not carrying a pager or cell phone represents peace of mind to me now; AND has "LOWERED MY BLOOD PRESSURE."
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

THAT'S WHY , I carry a landline phone , around with me , inside a metal shielded BOX .

ONLY take it out in an emergency !!!!
    the bad boys say " Submit or Die " ,

I say " Fight or Die " , your choice !

Quote Originally Posted by RamRoddoc View Post
    Been doing for years in the military community. How did we find Bin Laden? Or his alliances.

Pull your phone battery if you think it's an issue.
    I believe their are diodes that retain power after you remove a battery. So, in essence, they never turn off, or at least till the diode runs out of power. Or is it a capacitor......? Point being, that pertains to all electronic techs..... best create space between them and a naked you before you speak anything considered problematic......... what a world we live in. It's like this, "hey honey, did you see the news on Fox? They were grilling Hillary, the witch.... I can't stand her, she's a communist to the hilt and so is Obama.....". Enter me to the list.

Crazy days' we live in when you have to sweep your surroundings for making a statement verbally.... hello 1985. The year after 1984... we are there.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by jmthomas View Post
    I think that is why so many cell phones now, especially high end ones, have non-removable batteries in them.

Phone makers like to claim they are a more "efficient" design, but I call BS on that.

Go overseas and you will find very few cell phones WITHOUT removable batteries from what I have seen and read about. People over there don't always know where they will charge up or when, so they carry spare batteries for a quick "field swap" as needed.
    There are charging packs now for ten dollars or less that can hook up to a phone or tablet to charge it, no need to physically swap the battery out of it.

I still prefer to swap batteries out, cause once that battery wears out, the device becomes non usable. Yay planned obsolescence.

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

What about wrapping it in foil when not in use?

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20