Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Watching The Walking Dead

Hey,

No you did not!!!!!

So did we!!!!
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The producers added a new character...Sadig

This season sucks....its like watching the same episode over and over again with no point...starting to be like the NFL, is it watchable anymore???
    Tread carefully when walking on others freedoms because yours are on the same path.

Quote Originally Posted by GopherInTN View Post
    This season sucks....its like watching the same episode over and over again with no point...starting to be like the NFL, is it watchable anymore???
    Nope. Should have found resolution (miracle drug, everyone consumed, big war with only Rick left alive then a walker eats him, whatever) and been done by now. I still watch with DS because he still LOVES it but doubt I resume next season. He'll be gone again by then.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Yeah, they're dragging this war thing out with Negan for all it's worth. It appears that Rick's plan isn't working out so well with everyone going off doing their own thing. Now Rick has been locked up.

Wonder what's up with that helicopter Rick saw while on the road to the garbage people? A new group, or is civilization getting back to normal in some areas?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The producers added a new character...Sadig
    Dang dude, you know how to spell it?

I can barely remember what it is, much less say it. You're good.

LF, no miracle drug. I thought they pretty much ruled that out in Season 1 when the CDC couldn't contact any other facilities, and finally blew himself up. IMHO

I'm thinking the Zombie Virus has a life cycle, and the hordes will die off.....eventually. There doesn't seem to be a way to reproduce. The survivor's know all are infected so are prepared for when anyone dies to put them down. Humans being small in number are able to contain it, until a new generation comes along without it. It's a fictional story so there are many ways this can go.

Even though the core group seem to be taking it on themselves, and are fed up, I think Rick going to the Garbage Pail people was a ploy to keep them out of the war. Maybe even to use them where they will trade him to Negan, so Rick can get close. Just some thoughts.

Did anyone see "The Talking Dead?" They were going to give a spoiler out about the cross over episode between "Fear the Walking Dead" and "The Walking Dead".

Been speculating that since a group is headed to Houston, from FTWD, that they meet up with Abraham, who originated in Houston on TWD, along with Rosita, and the Mullet guy.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

CaryC, they only revealed who is crossing over, no preview or trailer. I don't see it being all that exciting, JMHO, of course. Here's the video of the moment:

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Thanks LF,

That was a surprise. I was thinking someone would start on FTWD and then end up on TWD. Like Abraham. FTWD seems to start while Rick is in a coma, so was thinking the time line for FTWD was a bit a head of TWD.

In FTWD we see them making up FEMA camps and then going bad, where as on TWD when Rick wakes up those camps are already gone.

Morgan is already talking about he's got to go, he's got to leave etc.... It's going to be interesting to see him show up somewhere out west.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him