Thread: Watching The Walking Dead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Watching The Walking Dead

Episode 1 of the new season!
    Seems like the r~Types have it in for Rick!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I'm thinking that they would have been better off leaving the walkers where they were. What on Earth was Rick thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    I'm thinking that they would have been better off leaving the walkers where they were. What on Earth was Rick thinking?
    Well they would not have stayed there like he said. That truck up top was the only thing holding them in. Then when it went over the side they got out.
    It was not the group that let them out.

Either way, it's going to get nuts.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Yeah, Understand that, Pete. Just thinking that there could have been a better way of dealing with them where they were. Would have been great to have had some fire power from the sky, huh? Trying to herd thousands of walkers was a disaster in the making, but didn't see a different option, once they decided to lead them out.

Any idea of what the horn is all about? Deliberate? But why and who?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    Yeah, Understand that, Pete. Just thinking that there could have been a better way of dealing with them where they were. Would have been great to have had some fire power from the sky, huh? Trying to herd thousands of walkers was a disaster in the making, but didn't see a different option, once they decided to lead them out.

Any idea of what the horn is all about? Deliberate? But why and who?
    Not sure but I would bet it's the "Wolves". I am pretty sure it was them who put the trucks at the quarry to begin with. Remember all the trailers at that warehouse?

Either way, it can't be a good thing .