Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Watching The Walking Dead

Hey,

Man you guys are killing me. Laughing so hard the dog thinks something is wrong with me. LOL

Thanks for all that.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Mid season finale tonight.

Prediction of the dead?

Father Gabriel. Tara.

Mutilated ? Carl.

Most kills? Carol.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

I'll predict Eugene dead with maybe Tara when she tries to save him.

Carol will have some challengers for most walker kills with Rick and Michonne back home, but if it's the living that has to be dealt with, thats a different story.

Happy watching!

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Morgan needs to go. He's worthless.

Hey,

Good show, and only the dreamer got it. Phew!

Ol' sneaky Carol, "just resting my eyes". I have to agree with Morgan it could of waited, but knew Carol was going to go for it.

I mean really, Wolf boy had been telling them that they were going to die, so what did they think he would do if he got loose???????

The deal with Maggie scared me to death (I'm a zombie now, it's hard to type). I just thought it would be like the writers to bring back Glenn and kill Maggie.

Someone (Mom) needs to slap that boy and tell him to shut up (Mom, Mom.....)

We didn't watch the first 10 minutes of "Into the Badlands" so we could see the 2 minute pre-logue of the next episode, so could someone fill us in?

Thanks.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Yeah boy I was way off.

Pretty good fight between Carol the Ninja Vs. Morgan the Jedi

I am thinking Mom, mom boy buys it pretty soon, along with his nutjob brother. Might have to make them look at the flowers.

I didn't watch into the badlands either, won't watch it. Too many ad's for it and they disrupt the Talking Dead.

I think Glen will figure out something to get Maggie but you might be right. I would not put it past them.

Hey how about the Fear the Walking Dead Webisode huh? Zombies on a plane, Good stuff.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hey Petedtom,

Hey, you did a great job with Glenn, but still, I've got my thumbs in my ears, waving my fingers at you. LOL

Fear the Walking Dead:

1) Yeah, run away from that!
    2) since this is just starting, I think it's the reason everyone is so dumb, how does the girl know? Seems like they would of been on the plane when the smelly stuff hit the fan.
    3) and since the guy was already on the plane, when he turned, where did he get bit?

Any thoughts on the gas truck, and it's usefulness?

Did notice that it was Eugene who said "help" into the walkie talkie.

I'm looking to you Petedtom as the resident expert on the dead. (my hands are down now).

So give us your thoughts.

Abraham going to dump his girlfriend?
    Is Michonne going to find her, what was it......what she wanted?
    Carl saved retard so are they going to be BFF's now?
    Who gets Enid?
    Where was Aaron?
    What are Glenn and Maggie going to name their child?

Those are just a start.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

I caught it during Talking Dead. Disturbing.

The three in the gas truck are going to meet Negan sooner rather than later.

The person who made this youtube version, which I can embed, has a cracked screen. Watchable for most of us, but some people are true video connoisseurs, so beneath it . . .

. . . is the link to AMC's original video:

You guys can go at it with your plot predictions, but I'm not looking. I'm not happy at all that Negan's showing his ugly, hateful, obnoxious face. Will suspend thinking on it until it returns after the first of the year.

For, as you probably know, in the comic books, Negan is the one who brings much distress to many and . . . ultimately . . . kills . . . Glenn.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Hey,

Thanks LittleFish, we appreciate it.

Who in the world is Negan? And where are all these people coming from? I thought most were Zombies by now.

What comic book?

But I thought they weren't following the comic book so regular people wouldn't know what was going to happen.

What comic book?

Thanks again LittleFish, may have to make you a co-expert with Petedtom.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

The latest mid-season trailer, just 30 seconds this time:

Show is back on Valentine's Day.

How cute.

We've been flipping between two marathons the last day or two -- TWD on AMC and Twilight Zone on SyFy.