Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching The Walking Dead

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee
    i think rick might buy the farm this season,he's messing up big time
    Oh Gosh, No, not Rick! I do have a feeling that one of the main characters will get it this season, but which one? Anticipation is killing me!

I'm hoping it isn't Rick, too. Or Carol, Daryl, Glen, Carl . . . I think there will be a far greater appreciation back in Alexandria for Rick and his ways upon their return.

Why couldn't they just firebomb all the walkers in the pit? I know there's a lot of them, and many could survive, but wouldn't they be unable to walk with all the flesh burned off? Then, the people could walk through, stabbing the moaning but immobile skeletons in the skull? And after that, surround the pit with impaling stakes for newcomers, check and kill those every couple of days?

I'm sure the writers have chosen a far more exciting and character-defining way.

Also wondering if that semi the wolves drove in has a bunch of walkers in the back of it, waiting to be released by some unsuspecting person (like the minister).

And hoping real hard that Daryl's bike doesn't crap out on him with that herd of walkers so close.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

Who would step up to the plate and take charge if Rick gets offed? I haven't spotted another leader, yet.

Last night's hero was definitely Carol!

Hey,

I was thinking the "A" stood for "Arlington" like at that welcome party. Where the kid stamped that on Rick's hand.

Going to have to go back and check out season 5 again. Was wondering who overrun Terminus. Thought at one time it was the group of guys Darryl hooked up with. The ones with the "code". But there is a scene in which one of the overrunners throws a woman back into the train car, will have to go back and check for the "W". And I did notice there was an "A" on .......train car, wall, something.

Anyway, I do have one contention with Carol. There was one guy who they captured and said, what all I'm not sure, but something like......it's a trap, you all don't belong here.....BANG. Did anyone catch all that?

And did Morgan kill that guy???????

AAAAaaannnnddd would someone please tell the scariedy woman in the armory it's safe now, and not to shoot anyone. That's just something waiting to happen.

Morgan got back, but where is Rick???

So many questions, and so much time until next week.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

I thought the A was for "armory" and someone (probably Enid, since they seemed to be making her out to be a secret wolf), marked it so that they could find it when they invaded.

I'm wondering why Enid ran off? She does have a free spirit, but why would she run away? Oh, to be 16 again!

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey,

I was thinking the "A" stood for "Arlington" like at that welcome party. Where the kid stamped that on Rick's hand.

Going to have to go back and check out season 5 again. Was wondering who overrun Terminus. Thought at one time it was the group of guys Darryl hooked up with. The ones with the "code". But there is a scene in which one of the overrunners throws a woman back into the train car, will have to go back and check for the "W". And I did notice there was an "A" on .......train car, wall, something.

Anyway, I do have one contention with Carol. There was one guy who they captured and said, what all I'm not sure, but something like......it's a trap, you all don't belong here.....BANG. Did anyone catch all that?

And did Morgan kill that guy???????

AAAAaaannnnddd would someone please tell the scariedy woman in the armory it's safe now, and not to shoot anyone. That's just something waiting to happen.

Morgan got back, but where is Rick???

So many questions, and so much time until next week.
    The guy Carol offed was just a nut, he was saying ( like all the Wolves) they don't belong in houses and live like normal anymore, Law of the jungle type of thing. Rick sent Morgan back before the horn from what I remember I think that is why he was back 1st. Pretty sure he did kill that guy because you didn't see him later when Morgan passed carol (The Ninja) outside. But not sure.

The guys that Daryl hooked up with are called the "Claimers" And i think they are all dead. At least the one who got his throat ripped apart by rick and the other child rapist are for sure. There were not many more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by dissimulo View Post
    I thought the A was for "armory" and someone (probably Enid, since they seemed to be making her out to be a secret wolf), marked it so that they could find it when they invaded.
    Don't think so, the Wolves don't really use guns, not violent enough. Remember when the 2 came out of the house and said to Carol ( The Ninja) hey ____ were did you get a gun? Seems like they would have had some otherwise but not their style.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hey Petedtom,

Thanks for the input. Ya, The Claimers, yep they are all dead. Pushed Rick's buttons, and got what you get when you push Rick's buttons.

However, I was thinking on a timeline, type of thing, that even though they came up later in the story, their appearance at Terminus might have been earlier, before they met up with Darryl. Just a thought.

Any thoughts on Enid. She was on Talk with the Dead after the show. Didn't want to ruin next weeks show so didn't watch.

What did you think of Carol's (The Ninja) attire? It's obvious you like her cookies.

Did the last guy, out of the bunch of guys who confronted Morgan, not pick up a gun as he was leaving (putting it in his back)?

Aaaa, Sherree is telling me that Morgan went back first to tell the towns folks about what happened to dead meat. (The guy who got bit in the face and wouldn't shut up).

Web cast? Is that like bait cast? What kind of fish do you fish for with web cast? I'm new to it. LOL
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey Petedtom,

Thanks for the input. Ya, The Claimers, yep they are all dead. Pushed Rick's buttons, and got what you get when you push Rick's buttons.

However, I was thinking on a timeline, type of thing, that even though they came up later in the story, their appearance at Terminus might have been earlier, before they met up with Darryl. Just a thought.

Any thoughts on Enid. She was on Talk with the Dead after the show. Didn't want to ruin next weeks show so didn't watch.

What did you think of Carol's (The Ninja) attire? It's obvious you like her cookies.

Did the last guy, out of the bunch of guys who confronted Morgan, not pick up a gun as he was leaving (putting it in his back)?

Aaaa, Sherree is telling me that Morgan went back first to tell the towns folks about what happened to dead meat. (The guy who got bit in the face and wouldn't shut up).

Web cast? Is that like bait cast? What kind of fish do you fish for with web cast? I'm new to it. LOL
    LOL . I think for a waling dead web cast it would be soul fish

Yes, Sheree is right, rick told him to go.

Carol (the Ninja) rocks in anything she wears. She is most dangerous when in homemaker garb

Enid, or the girl who plays her was very good on Talking Dead. She is very young, 16 i think , did a great job. I don't think she is part of the wolves like some do. I just think she is a bit off from being on her own for so long. Raw turtle can't be very tasty.

Yes he did pick up a gun but only after Morgan mentioned they have none. They had many other chances to do so but didn't. Kinda strange.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hey Petedtom,

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    LOL . I think for a waling dead web cast it would be soul fish

Yes, Sheree is right, rick told him to go.

Carol (the Ninja) rocks in anything she wears. She is most dangerous when in homemaker garb

Enid, or the girl who plays her was very good on Talking Dead. She is very young, 16 i think , did a great job. I don't think she is part of the wolves like some do. I just think she is a bit off from being on her own for so long. Raw turtle can't be very tasty.

Yes he did pick up a gun but only after Morgan mentioned they have none. They had many other chances to do so but didn't. Kinda strange.
    Great come back. LOL.

I think you may have a crush on our little cookie baking homemaker Shadow (The Ninja). I would ROFL when she would say something like, It just scares me, and smile at everyone. I'll make a casserole, and smile at everyone. Give me that gun, I made a casserole, we should be good.

I hope Enid comes back. I liked the idea of Carl and her hooking up. It goes right in the face of what his mother was thinking when Carl got shot, back in season......2, or was it 3. He does have a future.

Will the herd make it to the town, now that the horn is off? Kind of like calling the dogs to the hunt. I'm off again this Sunday, so have got to get some popcorn. Can't wait. Them sorry ol' DVD's you buy for a complete season, spoils a person. Not me of course, but mostly Sherree. You don't have to wait a full week to see what happens.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him