Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Watching The Walking Dead

Hey (again),

Had to watch bad lip sync again. Man that is good. BTW what is a shrimp dog? May want to include them in my next birthday party. Flaming cars, trailer people, and pizza, I get. Already had those.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey,

Day 1 going on 40.

Sherree, yes my very own little Carol. Cookie making (some really awesome peanut butter, and fried pies to die for), Gun toting, shoot them in the head, just to be sure, little darling.

What is unknown, until now, is that I, Cary am the power behind her. Yes, have had to spank the little darling every day to make her toe the line. Doesn't matter if she did anything wrong or not, it was mostly based on principal.

For example: Wed. we went walking in the woods. Mostly just to get some exercise. I was armed just in case. Sherree was like you go first, in case there are snakes. (We had already run over a Copperhead with the car, and she was still a bit spookdifided) I was like it's OK if I get bit? Anyway as the trail widened she got to walking beside me. I had to get on to her.

You're supposed to be walking 3 steps behind me!!! Unless you're being rebellious, of course. She said, No, no, you go ahead. I bet I didn't take 3 steps, and I walked into a spider's web, that was almost big enough to hold me. While my arms were fraying about I thought I saw her smiling. She later said that's why she likes for me to go first.

Anyway didn't see any more snakes, hogs, or zombies. But had a great time.

I know your dying to know: We made it back in time for Blacklist. And thanks for the toast.

Just 2 more days! I'm about to shrivel up. Probably won't be no more than a dot in the floor by the time it comes on.
    ROTFL!

Not only is she a saint but she is smart too!
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hey Petedtom,

Well, been contemplating "shrimp dog" most of the day. You'd think I had better things to think about. Anyway.....

And have come to the conclusion it's one of three things:

1. A pile of shrimp on a hot dog bun. (If you're thinking of inviting "trailer people" it would seem to fit.)

2. A small dog. (If you consider that Anthony might come to the party it would fit, even if he is mushy.)

3. A dog what points/trees/retrieves shrimp. (which is totally weird, and probably only live in LA not GA, so see no connection)

If you could help me narrow it down some I could probably sleep tonight.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

shrimp on a fish stick?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hey Lenno,

Snot de business!!!! You've opened up a whole new world to me. I'll never get any sleep now. Here I was thinking there was only 3 possible solutions, now it's 4. I feel like Bubba.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him

You guys are having way too much fun here!

Please, don't put anymore thoughts in Cary's head. Ya'll don't have to live with him! It will take days to get the shrimp on a stick out of his head.

Thanks, Pete for the nice compliments. I had a great time "wining and dining" last night! I love me some good Cabernet Sauvignon with the best steak ever!

Quote Originally Posted by CaryC View Post
    Hey Petedtom,

Well, been contemplating "shrimp dog" most of the day. You'd think I had better things to think about. Anyway.....

And have come to the conclusion it's one of three things:

1. A pile of shrimp on a hot dog bun. (If you're thinking of inviting "trailer people" it would seem to fit.)

2. A small dog. (If you consider that Anthony might come to the party it would fit, even if he is mushy.)

3. A dog what points/trees/retrieves shrimp. (which is totally weird, and probably only live in LA not GA, so see no connection)

If you could help me narrow it down some I could probably sleep tonight.
    I am going with number 3.

Oh, BTW....

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    You guys are having way too much fun here!

Please, don't put anymore thoughts in Cary's head. Ya'll don't have to live with him! It will take days to get the shrimp on a stick out of his head.

Thanks, Pete for the nice compliments. I had a great time "wining and dining" last night! I love me some good Cabernet Sauvignon with the best steak ever!
    Not even Shrimp Salad, Shrimp Scampi or Shrimp Toast?

Glad you guys had a good time.

Already making preparations for tonight's episode! I have a huge pot of taco soup on the stove simmering with fresh made pecan pie for dessert! Hopefully, we won't have satellite rain fade tonight, because of all the good rain we're getting from hurricane Patricia!

Hey Petedtom,

You'll never guess I've watched that bad lip syncing 4-5 times and always roll in the floor. A couple more times and I'll be able to lip sync with it.

Sherree said something while we were washing dishing last night and I said, "But it's mushey!" We both hit the floor, rolling around biting our tongue, and our eye balls rolling around in our heads, laughing so hard we were crying.

Tried watching Pt 2 but it wasn't as funny as Pt. 1 with Anthony and Tyreese.

What makes it even more funny is knowing if you haven't watched TWD it wouldn't be funny. It's sort of an inside joke.

I'm worried about tonight. Probably won't get a nap in either. What with the herd coming, I fear we are going to lose some people.

We're like you though, if Carol goes down we riot. Or, Rick, or Darrel, or Glenn, or Maggie. All for one and one for all kind of thing.

I'll be a nervous wreck........till then. Probably start mumbling and dragging a foot around.
    Wise Men Still Seek Him