Page 61 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

white men are worth less:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ungovernable: Alberta's Quest for Independence | Official Trailer

See the first official trailer for our new documentary examining the independence movement in Alberta.

https://www.rebelnews.com/ungovernable_albertas_quest_for

Trudeau was just forced to sit and listen to Croatian politician who rightfully labeled him a Dictator in front of the entire European Union.

“PM Trudeau, in recent months, under your quasi-liberal boot, Canada has become a symbol of civil rights violations.”

“We watched how you trample women with horses and block the bank accounts of single parents."

Canada’s military to discharge unvaccinated soldiers despite withdrawal of vaccine mandates

(Natural News) The Canadian Armed Forces intend to move forward with plans to discharge soldiers who choose to remain unvaccinated despite the COVID-19 mandates being dropped for most members of the military. Canadian Defense Chief Wayne Eyre said the refusal to get vaccinated "raises questions about your suitability to serve in … [Read More...]