Page 31 of 65 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

Quebec police arrest senior for breaking curfew

Quebecers are enjoying the first days of the summer-like weather, after being under one of the toughest lockdown measures in North America, which included a curfew at night for at least four months.
    On this day, Montreal residents took the narrow gap between work and curfew to enjoy the weather at La Fontaine Park.
    Even though they finally left behind the dark winter, they still haven’t yet left the curfew behind. Anyone who breaks the curfew that starts at 9.30 p.m. is liable for a $1,550 fine.
    A 9.30 p.m. curfew sounds bad enough, but it was even worse at one point, starting at 8.30 p.m. The police would still disperse people from parks an hour earlier than that, though.
    Montreal police are proud enforcers of the curfew, even towards journalists who are exempt from this draconian measure.
    But these protesters are willing to demonstrate even on the last day of the curfew that is supposed to end on May 28.
    These protesters are willing to risk spending a night in jail for being outside after the curfew.
    Watch the video and hear their story.

https://www.rebelnews.com/quebec_police_detain_senior_for_breaking_curfew

• By Rebel News
    • |
    • May 28, 2021
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canadian doctor: COVID response is slowly ‘dismantling’ ethics established after World War 2

(Natural News) A Canadian doctor and author of a declaration opposing attempts by the Canadian medical establishment to prohibit doctors from questioning the mainstream COVID-19 narrative says the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO) is "dismantling the ethics put in place after the Second World War with the Nuremberg … [Read More...]

Quebec's Bill 96, and Why Canadians HAVE NO REAL RIGHTS

Quebec's Bill 96 is highlighting the fact that Canadians ultimately have no fundamental rights. Here is the breakdown of the language law, the history of the "notwithstanding clause", and how Canadian effectively have no real rights, but merely privileged. And capricious ones at that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBJqX-9oWkA&ab_channel=Vi

"IT'S A TERRIBLE WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY": REPORTER FINED FOR SHAKING HANDS WITH A PROTESTER
    [Watch as Ontario becomes a Totalitarian Police State.
    20 cops come out and give very expensive $880 tickets to a half-dozen freedom protestors who don't agree with mandatory lockdown, masks, vaccines, and "no handshaking" and no violating the 2 meter distance rule, etc.

So, why does this matter? It shows how your basic local LE will turn unthinking robot LE goon if that's what it takes to keep his paycheck and pension. A similar dynamic will happen across the USA over different issues, but the worst LE reaction by far will be in the Big Blue Hives (aka Democrat Welfare Vote Harvesting Plantations). Lessons? Get far away from Rat Run Blue Hives, NOW. Today your local cops are tomorrow's KGB Gestapo Stasi, in and near the Blue Hives.

And nudge your local red-state LE contacts, and tell them, "That shit ain't happening here. You got me, pal? You ain't going to do that here in XYZ County. No way. We know where you live, and we want to stay friends. So don't **** with us like those Canadian cops. you hear me? We got a Bill of Rights in America, and when you shut down the First like they did in Canada, we'll go to the Second."

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pRwAuwwI9Mk/

Canadian Police Have ARRESTED Political Leader Maxime Bernier - Viva Frei

It's like Castro has taken over!

Happy Co-Birther Day

video

@0:40