Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

Canadian School District Destroys Over 4,700 Books With 'Negative' Messages

An Ontario school district burned about 30 books in a reconciliation ceremony for Indigenous peoples in 2019 and has since destroyed over 4,700 books across the district, reported the National Post.

The francophone school board that organized the book burning now regrets its decision after receiving “sharp condemnation from leaders nationwide,” wrote the Post Millennial.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/megan-w...ative-messages
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trudeau repeats slander that Canadians who refuse COVID-19 jabs are dangerous

In his diatribe, the Canadian Prime Minister criticised Conservative leader Erin O'Toole for standing up for the rights of Canadians who choose not to take COVID-19 inoculations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/tr...urce=gabcanada
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canadian military saw Covid-19 pandemic as ‘unique opportunity’ to deploy propaganda on own population – report

Nurses union in Canada warns COVID-19 vaccine mandates will lead to extreme staffing shortage

(Natural News) The British Columbia Nurses' Union (BCNU) has warned the provincial government of British Columbia in Canada that instituting a Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine mandate for healthcare workers would force members to leave the industry, exacerbating the province's ongoing staffing shortage. The BCNU, established in … [Read More...]

PURE INSANITY: Now ANYONE with ANY disease in Alberta can be counted as a “covid” case

(Natural News) In order to keep the "case" count high and the plandemic moving right along, government officials in Alberta, Canada, are now counting all illnesses as "covid" in order to justify all the tyranny. In an announcement, Alberta Chief Health Officer Deena Hinshaw explained that people who test "negative" for the Wuhan … [Read More...]

Ontario doctor resigns over forced vaccines, says 80% of ER patients with mysterious issues had both shots

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-er-doctor-resigns-over-mandatory-vaccines-and-falsehoods/

Canadian police arrest pastor, lock church doors after Thanksgiving service

‘WELCOME TO CANADA, WHERE THEY PADLOCK THE CHURCH ON THANKSGIVING,’ pastor Phil Hutchings wrote after his associate’s arrest on Thanksgiving for allegedly violating strict COVID measures.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ca...pastor-arreste

"The Port of Vancouver is completely cutoff from the rest of Canada. It's our largest port. All the highways inland are destroyed as are our 2 main railway lines. They're saying it'll take months to repair the main highway (the Coquihalla). Highway 3 was opened to emergency vehicles but is now closed because of another mudslide. They're calling for more severe weather this week with more possible flooding. In one day our grocery stores (in Kelowna) were emptied. My husband and I were in quarantine as we'd just come back from Europe and boy oh boy was I happy we had taken the time to stock up on food and buy a small deep freezer for our condo, because we couldn't leave and the shelves are still pretty sparse. It happens in an instant."

https://rumble.com/vpra5j-showing-th...am-bridle.html

Showing the science | Dr. Byram Bridle

Dr. Byram Bridle investigates the science behind COVID-19 testing, mask mandates, and vaccinations for children.