Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

Canada has fallen Canadians just haven't woken up to this fact yet. We are a few steps away from the cattle cars though. Handguns were effectively just banned today [bypassing parliament] it is no longer authorized to 'transfer' or import a handgun in Canada as 12:01am [est]

Will Canadians wake-up? Liberty is not gained by words, but by deeds!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Satanic:
    Canada plans to legalize euthanizing INFANTS

(Natural News) The federal government of Canada is moving forward with plans to make euthanizing infants legal. Only seven countries in the world legally permit euthanasia – Belgium, Canada, Colombia, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, New Zealand and Spain. Of these, Canada's euthanasia laws are arguably the most permissive. Euthanasia is … [Read More...]

"Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe has bluntly announced that Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s extreme environmental policies can go to 'hell,' and that his province will assert full autonomy over its natural resources."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/to-hell-with-that-saska