Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

Trudeau’s deputy prime minister tried to hide Nazi family history and mother’s ties to George Soros.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/trudeaus-deputy-prime-
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

WEF Puppet Trudeau Says Restrictions & Mandates Will Be Reimposed In Canada This Fall & Winter If A 90% 3x Vaccine Compliance Target Is Not Met

The Canadian Manchurian Candidate PM, whose science background starts and ends with his previous profession as substitute drama teacher, is now threatening PSYOP-22 lockdowns; to wit:
    [rest at link]

https://2ndsmartestguyintheworld.substack.com/p/break

Update 7 for Dangerous Person Alert issued by Melfort RCMP

2022-09-05
    4:35 p.m.

Update for the Dangerous Person Alert issued by the Melfort RCMP for multiple stabbings. Damien Sanderson has been located deceased. Saskatchewan RCMP continues to search for Myles Sanderson, who is 6 foot one inch and 240 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He may be injured and seek medical attention. He may be in a black Nissan Rogue with SK license plate 119 MPI. It’s unknown if he’s travelling with anyone.

The public should take appropriate precautions. Do not approach suspicious persons and report any information to your local police and emergencies to 9-1-1.

----

Canadian health advisers recommend COVID booster shot every three months

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-health-adviser

Trudeau is not a leader. He doesn’t have it in him to lead. He is an order follower, a WEF enforcer, and a stain on Canada and the free world.
    https://tnc.news/2022/09/08/trudeau-next-election/