Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

Justin Trudeau
    @JustinTrudeau
    ·
    20h
    We need to work with our partners around the world not only to develop a vaccine, but to make sure that once we have one, it is accessible to all countries. This afternoon,
    @JacindaArdern
    and I touched base to talk about that and other issues. More here:

https://pm.gc.ca/en/news/readouts/20...ealand-jacinda

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaks with Prime Minister of New Zealand Jacinda Ardern
    Today, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke with the Prime Minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern.

The two leaders discussed recent developments in the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada, New Zealand, and around the world. They exchanged views on their respective efforts to respond effectively to the pandemic’s health, social, and economic impacts. They also discussed the importance of vaccine development and production at a scale and cost accessible to all countries.

The Prime Ministers spoke about their shared desire to work towards a sustainable economic recovery that includes everyone. Canada and New Zealand are co-signatories of the recently concluded Global Trade and Gender Arrangement.

Prime Minister Trudeau and Prime Minister Ardern also exchanged views on international issues and underscored the importance of continued cooperation to tackle shared challenges.

Quebec City Says it Will Isolate “Uncooperative” Citizens in Secret Corona Facility

Health officials also visiting homes to take away people who violate quarantine.

World News
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Toronto records record 40 overdoses in single day
    https://tnc.news/2021/02/03/toronto-records-record-40