Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

Canada: Muslim who slit woman’s throat and said Allah commanded him to kill her found “not criminally responsible”

October 27, 2017 11:58 am By Robert Spencer 9 Comments
    “Thamer Hameed Almestadi was likely suffering from a brief psychotic episode…”
    In reality, when asked why he did it, Almestadi said, “I started listening to the Koran and understanding the meanings differently.”
    But of course Canadian authorities aren’t going to admit the possibility that the Qur’an might incite violence. Once that is ruled out, they have decide that Almestadi is insane. He is just another example of the global outbreak of mental illness.

“UBC student not criminally responsible for attack on classmate,” by Kendra Mangione, CTV Vancouver, October 26, 2017:
    A university student has been found not criminally responsible for an attempt to kill a classmate who lived in his dormitory last year.
    Thamer Hameed Almestadi was likely suffering from a brief psychotic episode when he attacked a fellow international student, a judge said Thursday. Almestadi told police at the time that he’d believed God commanded him to sacrifice her.
    The Saudi Arabian national will be detained in custody at the forensic psychiatric hospital in Chilliwack.
    Almestadi was 18 when he attacked University of British Columbia student Mary Hare in October 2016, the court heard during his trial. Accused of slitting Hare’s throat and attempting to choke her, he was charged with attempted murder, aggravated assault and assault with a weapon.
    While the Saudi Arabian student pleaded not guilty to the charges, the court heard Almestadi say he “just tried to kill somebody” in a three-hour police interview played during his trial.
    During the interrogation, he told Sgt. Kevin Jeffrey that he thought in the moment that he thought she was the devil. He said he’d been overwhelmed with school work and hadn’t slept the night before.
    Almestadi told Jeffrey felt heartbroken during the interview which took place just hours after the crime. He also detailed the attack in the recording, and said he cut Hare’s neck in five seconds.
    The victim’s voice was also heard during the trial. Hare, a U.S. student who was 19 at the time, took the stand almost exactly a year after she was attacked and spoke in detail about what happened that day.
    She described Almestadi – who she’d met briefly before her assault – attacking her with a knife. She fought back against her attacker, grabbing the blade of the knife and breaking it off….
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

JUSTIN TRUDEAU shafts military veterans on Remembrance Day while showering more than $40 million taxpayer dollars on convicted Islamic terrorists

November 13, 2017 by BareNakedIslam Leave a Comment
    Like father, like son. Apparently Justin has inherited his father, Pierre’s, hatred for the Canadian military. It isn’t as if you weren’t warned. Trudeau declared before he was elected prime minister, that he thought Canada’s military mission in Iraq was just about macho men showing off, that they’d do better to help Iraqis through the winter, rather than to fight the terrorists who were killing them.

The Rebel (h/t Marvin W) So it shouldn’t be surprising, these three stories of how badly Trudeau actually treats the brave men and women who serve in the military, especially the growing number of homeless veterans. Did you know that elite soldiers could now lose their special monthly allowance if they are sick or injured for more than 180 days? He’s breaking his campaign promise about veterans’ pensions.

Now, contrast that with Trudeau’s generosity in another respect: The $10.5 million payout to terrorist Omar Khadr, the $31 million doled out to three other accused terrorists, and the ex-Guantanamo Bay prisoner suing Canada for $50 million. And those are just the payouts we know about…

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Did Canada legalize most forms of bestiality (sex with animals) on behalf of it’s growing Muslim population?

November 15, 2017 by BareNakedIslam 10 Comments
    “A time is coming when men will go mad, and when they see someone who is not mad, they will attack him, saying, ‘You are mad; you are not like us.’” – St. Anthony the Great. “There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada. Those ‘qualities’ are what makes us the first post-national state.” – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Canada to admit nearly one million (mostly Muslim) immigrants over the next 3 years

Vancouver Island University is at the centre of a human rights complaint alleging that female staff were not protected from a student who brought a diaper-related sexual fetish to the B.C. school.

A 105-page complaint filed by the Nanaimo school's former director, Human Rights and Respectful Workplace, Katrin Roth, said the man's behaviour was treated as a disability when it should have been dealt with as a potential threat to female staff.

"He will not stop unless we make him," said Roth.

"I truly believe that he needs to be medically assessed as to whether he's a risk to the community."

CBC is not identifying the man who was involved in the complaint. He responded to a request for comment saying he was unable to speak about the matter for legal reasons.

"I will say I am special needs and 3, so I am not in my 40s," he wrote to CBC.

"Like the university I do not agree with Ms. Roth's characterization of events," he wrote.

"I would like it though if one of these news stories didn't mention about something sexual in them, because it's not for me."

https://archive.is/fbXQD

4-year-old girl among random strangers shot at by Brampton man in 'outrageous' shooting spree

The 20-year-old is facing seven counts of attempted murder

By Nick Boisvert, Natalie Nanowski, CBC News Posted: Jan 23, 2018 9:47 AM ET Last Updated: Jan 23, 2018 10:14 PM ET
    Adam Abdi, 20, is facing 48 charges, including seven counts of attempted murder. (Toronto Police)

HOW MANY MUSLIMS ARE NAMED 'ADAM'?

Toronto police have arrested a man who allegedly shot at random strangers, including a four-year-old girl, in five separate incidents this month.
    Between Jan. 9 and 21, police say 20-year-old Brampton man Adam Abdi approached people in a variety of circumstances. They allege he opened fire before running away.
    In the first case, he is believe to have shot at two people standing inside the hallway of an Etobicoke apartment building, wounding a 19-year-old man, police say.
    Former private investigator Juelann Vander Mark was home at the time of the shooting and says she and a few other people came out into the hallway after hearing the commotion.
    "Right away I went into my old routine and thought, 'Make sure you secure the scene,'" said Vander Mark.
    Bullet holes are seen in the window of the West Mall apartment building where the first shooting took place on Jan. 9. (Juelann Vander Mark)

She asked a neighbour for a few plastic cups to ensure the bullets and casings remained untouched until police arrived.
    "I'm glad that they have someone in custody. It's taken my nervousness down a notch," said Vander Mark. "This is a family building. You expect to be able to wander around. It's not a war zone."
    Police have no motive for shootings

In the two shootings that followed, Abdi allegedly targeted two different people on separate days as they walked down the street.
    Then five days later on Jan. 21, police say Abdi approached a parked car with a man and his 4-year-old daughter sitting inside and allegedly fired at both of them before fleeing.
    Supt. Ron Taverner described the shootings as "outrageous and disturbing" and said investigators cannot determine any possible motive and there's no apparent connection between any of the victims.
    Supt. Ron Taverner said the accused is known to police and may have prior offences. (CBC)

"To go out and shoot five times at people, in a very short time span ... it's beyond comprehension," Taverner said.
    Abdi is facing a total of 48 charges, including seven counts of attempted murder.
    The most serious incident was the final shooting that occurred an hour after the father and daughter were targeted.
    A 19-year-old man was shot at when the accused allegedly drove up beside him as he walked down the street. The victim suffered life threatening injuries and remains in hospital.
    'Imagine being shot at randomly by somebody'

Police allege Abdi successfully shot only two of the seven victims, but Taverner says it's also important to remember the trauma everyone experienced during these events.
    "Imagine being shot at randomly by somebody," said Traverner. "It's mindboggling."
    The incidents took place near two areas: Finch Avenue West and Islington Avenue and Rathburn Road and Highway 427 in Etobicoke.
    On Monday, officers working out of 31 Division and 22 Division arrested Abdi and seized a handgun they believe is related to the shootings.
    They were able to track him down after a witness to the most recent incident provided a description of his vehicle.
    Abdi appeared in court Monday shortly after his arrest. Police added that Abdi may have prior offences and was known to them.
    He's expected to appear in court again on Friday.
    Toronto police seized this handgun during the arrest. They believe it was the weapon used in the shootings. (Toronto Police)

Justin Trudeau Attempted To Force Religious Orgs To Support Abortion. Instead, They United To Flame Him World | David Krayden

‘At the risk of losing funding or programs … the government has placed us in an untenable situation.’

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/26/ju...-to-flame-him/

Don't get caught!

Justin Trudeau Deploys Squads Of Royal Mounties Across Canada To Arrest Anyone Saying ‘Mankind’
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/justin-tr...aying-mankind/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

excellent take-down of Trudie

Default Gee, Another Muslim resturant blows-up!

Building in Mississauga Goes BOOM!

Posted on February 11, 2018 by Baron Bodissey
    Early this morning a strip mall blew up in Mississauga, a suburb of Toronto. All the news articles about the blast relentlessly avoided mentioning the exact address of the building, or the name of the business that exploded.
    That made Vlad and me suspicious, so we spent a half an hour or so on the phone working together to track down the exact location of the fire shown in the aerial photo above. The news articles gave us enough information to work with — the adjacent buildings, the mention of the T.L. Kennedy School, and the fact that Hurontario Street was closed off between Dundas and Hillcrest — so that we could pinpoint the plaza as 3058-3070 Hurontario St., Mississauga, ON L5B 1N7.
    My bet is that if the explosion had occurred in a Jamaican or Chinese place, and not the Afghan kebab restaurant, the name and address of the business would have been included in the news reports. But maybe I’m just paranoid.
    Here’s what Vlad posted about it — go to his place for more photos and a video:
    Major explosion at business in enriched section of Toronto
    Here are two MSM stories on the same event. As of 1:47 PM today, Feb. 11 2018, BOTH MSM outlets avoid saying where exactly the explosion took place. It is a stunning example of how media today works to make sure people do not know what takes place.
    1. Global News:
    Two people and one child have been taken to hospital following an explosion at a commercial buiness building in Mississauga Sunday morning.
    Police were called to the area of Dundas and Hurontario Streets at 7:30 a.m.
    One man has serious, non-life threatening injuries and a woman and child both sustained minor injuries.
    All three people have been transported to hospital.
    2. Toronto Star:
    Images tweeted by Peel paramedics show flames and heavy smoke billowing from the business in a strip mall, with debris scattered along Hurontario Street. Five people, including a child, were assessed for injuries.
    Peel Regional Police:
    #PRP in area of Agnes St./Hurontario St #Mississauga for a commercial business explosion. Unknown injuries at this time
    Hurontario St closed both directions from Dundas St to Hillcrest Ave.
    Please avoid area Updates to Follow
    Call came in at 7:28 am pic.twitter.com/iMJFd1oxW
    — Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) February 11, 2018
    After about 30 minutes working with Baron B. at Gates of Vienna on Google Maps, we think it must be in this strip mall.
    Just past the mall you can see a parking lot and the school, T.L. Kennedy, which is mentioned in the articles.
    Hey this place looks like a fun place to eat!
    The most extensive information on the incident came from CP24 (which is also where the aerial photo came from), but it still doesn’t specify the address where the building blew up:
    Continue reading →