Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canada 2019: Non-Binary MEME Nation STRIKES AGAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcEJ4PQOzqA

Default Sage Words from a Canadian

"
    I believe the MP is likely on to something, as these flamboyant bullshit moves are typical of the idiot. He doesn’t have any sort of popular support for this nonsense, but thinks he can shove it through, during a virtue signally meeting with the anorexic communist cow, that’s PM of New Zealand.
    In my opinion one of the following will happen, 1) there will be vast congratulation from the Canadian media ( Which is a wholly owned and subsidized branch of the liberal party). They will use words like brave, dynamic, forward thinking, progressive etc. The gun community will respond by ignoring the directives and the turn-in will mirror the NZ case with 37 turned in. This will further polarize the Urban/Rural split in Canadian politics Trudeau will threaten to use the military to start collecting those evil guns, until someone points out that we basically have ‘No Combat Arms’ land forces to accomplish the task, and if there is any push back from the gun owners ( Shooting the gun grabbers) any combat arms will be immediately returned to the major cities to provide security for the politicians. If this happens, expect Trudeau and his liberals to be soundly defeated in the October elections.
    2). In this case, the lefties that Trudeau surrounds himself with, will convince him that a major use of force will cause the gun owners to come sniveling in to turn in their guns. In this event, there will be an incident, sure as heck, where a gun guy will be shot/burned out, and several family members with him. The shooting community will react by shooting back and ambushing the collection teams. The country will erupt into a long drawn out insurrection, which many in the shooting community have been expecting for years.I). the last event, the Canadian population will discover a) just how defenseless they are in a real fight, we have essentially 3 regular firce infantry regiments (under-strengthened) to cover the second largest country in the world. They are backed by equally understrengthed armored and artillery units. There are about 50 or so ‘reserve infantry units’ spread across the country, which are under equipped, and of no real strength. Trudeau and clan will attempt to use force with the various policing agencies, but they face several problems with that, the insurrection will quickly devolve into a 4 gen infantry operation, and the police are not trained for such functions, any infantry soldier who has seen the police doing an ‘Assault’ in a stack, will understand that comment. Further, their equipment is not designed for this function nor are they capable of rough terrain off road operations. I expect that the police will be quickly tasked with security in major urban centers and will never leave these areas for the duration. This will continue till the government dissolves or is internally overthrown, the country will balkanize into 3 possibly 4 entities with the mid west and northern Ontario resembling North Dakoda or Wyoming in government structure, sLSouthern Ontario is a go alone, Quebec a go alone, the Maritime provinces, amalgamating then attempting to join someone who can fund their social programs. BC will split into 2 with the southwest urban areas going alone and the north and east joining the mid west unit. During the insurrection there will be many political assassinations of politicians, senior bureaucrats, and media types. Families will not be excluded from the violence."

Canada Bans News Exposing Sterilization Of Children

The Alex Jones Show - May 24, 2019 -
    A Canadian court has tried to stop Alex Jones from focusing on a trans child case which has quickly turned into a free speech battle.

They're celebrating in Toronto. Congratulations, Raptors!

2019 NBA Playoffs: Raptors vs. Warriors Finals results; Toronto wins first championship in franchise history

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/2...chise-history/

🏀🏀🏀
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

A Canadian medical committee has ordered a chiropractor to pay $100,000 for sharing “anti-vaccine” views on social media.
    The ruling, publicized Thursday, orders Dr. Dena Churchill of Halifax to pay the Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors for “professional misconduct” after she shared “her personal views that vaccinations could be harmful.”
    “Dr. Churchill’s conduct brought the profession of chiropractic into disrepute,” the committee wrote.