Page 30 of 65 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

The Leprechaun has no clothes: Notre Dame violates the Nuremberg Code of 1947

Former Pfizer VP Dr. Michael Yeadon explained that to 'coerce somebody to receive [an experimental] medical treatment' is 'a faint echo' of Nazi Germany performing experiments on living humans who weren't volunteers.

Politics - Canada Apr 16, 12:13 pm
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Ontario goes communist: Checkpoints at borders, Churches restricted, playgrounds closed

'We have implemented the strictest measures in all of North America,' Premier Doug Ford said. 'Understand the restrictions will be strongly, strongly enforced.'
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    The Government of Canada just removed The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms from their official website!

As of now it is still available for download at The Department of Justice Canada's website here:

https://www.justice.gc.ca/eng/csj-sj...dlc/ccrf-ccdl/

I've also included a photo version and I suggest you download a copy of it while you still can...
    I guess they really think "out of sight out of mind" and are hoping no one noticed.

My latest video on Odysee: Ontario Canada Goes Full Covid Police State
    https://odysee.com/@ComputingForever:9/Ontario-Canada

Canadian Government Accused of ‘Assault’ on Free Speech Over Proposal to Police Videos Posted on Social Media

by RTApril 27th 2021, 10:04 am

ONTARIO'S PREMIER DOUG FORD REVEALS THE PROVINCE'S PLANS TO COMMIT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY THROUGH MARTIAL LAW!!!

"The PLAN is to get needles into people's arms. We're going into places of worship, we're going into companies, and we're going into neighborhoods"
    Ford admits that the government wants to limit peoples ability to travel so that they can't escape the GOONS they want to send DOOR-TO-DOOR in order to force "vaccinate" the population they have targeted for extermination.
    This is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY which will see every person involved being tried for Genocide at Nuremberg 2.0. You can not use any kind of coercion to force people to participate in a medical experiment. Canada is a signatory to the ICC and therefore the laws regarding Crimes Against Humanity are enforceable here!
    What Ford is doing is clearly in violation of the Rome Statute.
    #WeThePeopleDemandJustice

INVESTIGATION: Canadian government PAYING private companies to imprison new workers in covid quarantine camps against their will

(Natural News) Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) tyranny is reaching a fever pitch in Canada, where workers are now being tricked into accepting positions at companies only to later find themselves in Chinese virus concentration camps. This is what happened to Corey Hagopian, a native of Ontario who took on a position with Canadian Natural … [Read More...]

Canadian CTV Uses Stock Photo of Chris Watts, Who Murdered His Wife and Two Girls, In Segment on Family Planning (VIDEO)

You know this was intentional