Page 36 of 65 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Canada’s “voluntary” covid quarantine camps quickly becoming involuntary

(Natural News) Millions more dollars are being pumped into Canada's "voluntary" Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) concentration camp program, the government has announced. In order to "help" temporary foreign workers get cleansed from Chinese Germs, the Justin Trudeau regime will spend at least another $5 million to establish more … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

woman calls-out Trudie

Quebec Descending Into FULL FASCISM - Viva Frei Vlawg
    There is no other way of describing it. Quebec has descended into full fascism. Thanks to Francois Legault.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmNKZ6W4zLM

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    There is no other way of describing it. Quebec has descended into full fascism. Thanks to Francois Legault.
    Ok
    So is it time do actually do something?
    Besides complaining

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post

https://www.quebec.ca/en/health/heal...n-force/curfew
    Tightening of some health measures
    Starting from December 31, 2021, a curfew will be in effect between 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. throughout Québec.

Canadian officials DROP vaccine mandate for truckers
    https://rsbnetwork.com/news/canadian-officials-drop-v

Professor of bioethics says Canada should restrict the unvaxxed ‘all the way’

“The question is always how far can we push,” said Vardit Ravitsky, who works as a professor of bioethics at the School of Public Health, University of Montreal, in an appearance on CBC’s “Power & Politics” Tuesday.

Read more: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/professor-of-bioethics-

Canada’s “buried children” mass hysteria story turns out to be a giant HOAX

(Natural News) Remember that story we published about the Canadian radio host who called for churches to be burned to the ground because they supposedly sit atop ancient burial grounds of the "First Nations?" It turns out that the whole thing is a hoax. The alleged "discovery" of "buried children" at the Kamloops Indian Residential … [Read More...]