Page 38 of 65 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

another live feed
    convoy live update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CNQ50zCRo4
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

American convoy has arrived at Canadian border
    In Isolation: The Anti-Masculine Nature Of Justin Trudeau
    January 27, 2022 by Brad
    At the same time as the Canadian truckers convoy hit the Ontario border, Justin Trudeau goes into isolation due to Covid.
    https://capforcanada.com/in-isolation-the-anti-mascul
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Justin Trudeau Issues Odd Video Response To Canadian Trucker Convoy

The Ministry Of Truth has hijacked Canadian Parliament Hill’s live camera feed! - LOOK!

https://ourtube.co.uk/watch/ZErQZiyTpfQbBay

GoFundMe withholds nearly $5 million from truckers protesting Canada’s vaccine mandate

(Natural News) Another left-wing big tech platform is doing the bidding of the globalist deep state as it continues to utilize the never-ending COVID-19 pandemic to justify tyrannical edicts. Canadian truckers who have formed a convoy headed to Ottawa in protest of the country's ridiculous vaccine mandate were denied access to more than … [Read More...]