Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Canada Is Toast Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Trudeau Announces He Will Retain Ring Of Power Indefinitely

OTTAWA—Prime Minister Justin Trudeau addressed the House of Commons Tuesday to announce his intent to retain the Ring of Power.
    The ring, which he obtained last month on the field of battle at the base of Mt. Logan in the Yukon Province, was freed from its master when Trudeau slew a halfling ring bearer and took it from him.
    "This ring... this precious ring... it is a gift," said Trudeau before the House of Commons. "We can wield its power against the forces of white supremacy and transphobia!"
    According to sources, Trudeau had a chance to destroy the ring when former Canadian intellectual Jordan Peterson implored him to cast it into the fires from which it was made.
    But Trudeau, who has been using the ring to quell anti-vaccine protests, today said he would bear it indefinitely.
    "This I will have as compensation for the microaggressions I experience every day. Was it not I that dealt the Enemy his death-blow?" he said in his address.
    Members of the Canadian parliament were mystified given that there is no ongoing emergency but opted to support their leader to avoid being canceled.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/trudeau-...m_campaign=Gab
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

REAKING: In a Shocking Reversal, Trudeau Revokes His Use of the Emergencies Act – (VIDEO) By Julian Conradson
    Schwab slapped him down!

Published February 23, 2022 at 3:54pm
    Just two days after the Canadian Parliament voted to uphold his unprecedented use of the Emergencies Act, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced that he has revoked the measure completely in a press conference on Wednesday afternoon.
    The sudden decision to give up his emergency powers, which were set to remain for at least the next three weeks, is an unexpected one, to say the least. After all, Trudeau has employed the Emergencies Act for the past 10 days and has utilized the near-limitless powers to terrorize and harass the grassroots trucker convoy protests, so it’s not like he had a sudden change of heart all of a sudden.

The bank run in Canada was real and they are unfreezing the bank accounts! Proof!
    All the threads about freezing bank accounts of canadians (and Americans) for donating to the truckers.

All the comments about Canadians pulling their money out of the bank.

They must be pulling so much cash out of the system that they are about to crash it…. No other reason for the Canadian government to make an about face like this.

RCMP working to ‘unfreeze’ protesters’ bank accounts, Ottawa says

The RCMP began “sharing information” — related to the end of “unlawful” blockades — with banks and financial institutions as of Monday
    https://www.thestar.com/politics/federal/2022/02/22/freez

Nice folk, these globalists: "Ontario shuts down 39 trucking businesses involved with Freedom Convoy"
    https://www.rebelnews.com/ontario_shuts_down_39_trucking_

Trudeau Reversal Motive Surfaces – Canadian Banking Association Was Approved by World Economic Forum To Lead the Digital ID Creation

Sunlight is the best disinfectant. A promotional video from the Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) helps to neatly connect all the dots about why the Canadian government made such a quick reversal in their bank asset seizures in the last 24 hours {Go Deep}. And yes, as we suspected, it was almost certainly contact from the World Economic Forum to Canadian Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland that triggered the change in position.

When Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland announced they would use the Emergency Act declaration to target the financial support systems, banks and accounts of the people who were protesting against COVID mandates, they not only undermined the integrity of the Canadian banking system – but they also inadvertently stuck a wrench into the plans of the World Economic Forum and the collaborative use of the Canadian Bankers Association to create a digital id.

Against the backdrop of the Canadian government action, WATCH THIS VIDEO:
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/02/23/

Trudeau Liberals freeze $8 million from Freedom Convoy participants, supporters

No minimum financial benchmark was established by the federal government pertaining to support of the Freedom Convoy.
    The Department of Finance admitted that donations as small as $20 could cause a bank to freeze access to a customers' cash if the contribution in support of the Freedom Convoy was made after February 15, when the Trudeau Liberals labelled the convoy protest an illegal assembly.
    https://www.rebelnews.com/trudeau_liberals_freeze_8_milli

DR. JORDAN PETERSON - "EXTRACT YOUR MONEY & FLEE"
    [FROM COMMUNIST CANADISTAN]

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3uRGjPsQlm05/

Last edited by Lenno; 02-24-2022 at 09:39 AM.