Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: This Is What Cultural Marxism Looks Like

The DNC's Slide to The Far Left
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobSR-ihtpg
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

School Announces Tariff on Students Not Wearing Pro-LGBT Clothing

Extra donations demanded from teens not openly supporting gays, transgenders

Globalism

Default H'Wood is a coked-out cess pool of pedos and other pervs