Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is What Cultural Marxism Looks Like

Default This Is What Cultural Marxism Looks Like

Woman who Helped North Korea Gets Nukes Teams Up /Professor Crunk to Push Gun Control

The gun control lobby is like that

October 15, 2015
    Daniel Greenfield

There's a reason that people hate advertising. It's constantly morphing to manipulate you into believing that buying frozen peas is the answer to all your problems. The gun control lobby is like that. No one supports their agenda of eliminating the second amendment of the Bill of Rights. So they keep popping up fake front groups, morphing from one approach to another.
    Gabrielle Giffords, who was wounded in a shooting that killed a Republican judge (but we don't talk about him for some reason), was supposed to be the professional victim who would finally convince Americans to give up their civil rights. But so far that hasn't worked out. Now she's the public face of the latest pathetic tactic of the anti-second amendment brigade. Roll her together with astroturf groups like Moms Demand Action to make outlawing guns a "women's issue".
    Never mind the fact that when women are threatened by men, guns are the closest thing to an equalizer and have been used by abused women to defend themselves.
    An all-star cast of worthless people barely on the edge of fame has joined Giffords in this venture. We're talking about actress Alyssa Milano and nutty ex-Michigan governor Jennifer Granholm who created financial problems that continue to haunt the state and is looking for a gig after that Al Gore cable network became Al Jazeera.
    Or how about Christine Todd Whitman who really "enriched" the lives of many 9/11 first responders. How about actress Connie Britton? Or Connie Morella, a leftist who happened to once be a Republican congresswoman.
    Or former Secretary of State Madeline Albright who helped North Korea get nukes. Is she really the best public face to promote gun control?

But those aren't enough. So Giffords has teamed up with Professor Crunk.
    Who is Professor Crunk? "Dr. Brittney Cooper, Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies and Africana Studies at Rutgers University"
    You may remember Dr. Brittney aka Professor Crunk aka the Death of Academia from the time she made putting her stuff on a subway seat into a civil rights issue.
    On Friday, I was on the train to New York to do a teach-in on Ferguson at NYU. Beats headphones on, lost in thought, peering out the window, I suddenly saw a white hand shoving my work carry-on toward me. Startled, I looked up to see the hand belonged to a white guy, who was haphazardly handling my open bag, with my laptop perched just inside to make space for himself on the seat next to me.
    That he wanted the seat on the now full train was not the problem. That he assumed the prerogative to place his hands on my bag, grab it, shove it at me, all while my computer was unsecured and peaking out, infuriated me. I said to him, “Never put your hands on my property.”
    His reply: “Well, you should listen when I talk to you.” That line there, the command that when he, whoever he was, spoke, I should automatically listen encapsulates the breadth of the battle against racism we have to fight in this country.
    Buoyed by his own entitlement, his own sense of white male somebodiness, this passenger never even considered that he might simply try harder to get my attention before putting his hands on my stuff. His own need to control space, his own sense of entitlement to move anything in his way even if it held something of value to another person, his belief that he had the right to do whatever he needed to do to make the environment conform to his will are all hallmarks of white privilege.
    This is like Rosa Parks, if Rosa Perks were a retarded cretin who posted about her entitlement to extra seats on Salon. Since we're now in a Social Justice Warrior media culture where Ta-Nehisi Coates is considered an intellectual, instead of a joke, when he claims that a white woman pushing past his son on the subway is a hate crime, Professor Crunk and Gabrielle Giffords can team up to fight civil liberties.
    And when that doesn't work, try to reconfigure gun control as good for the environment or the only way to end childhood obesity. Because it's not just a cause. It's a product.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Default This Is What Cultural Marxism Looks Like.....

Hate will be coming to Westchester thanks to Paul Feiner. Feiner, who tried and failed in his Congressional races, is a Democrat who decided to ignore the advice of his police chief and host a violently bigoted anti-Israel meeting by individuals who have defended Hamas and participated at pro-Hamas events. Now he's sabotaging a protest behind held against the hatefest by the Jewish Rapid Response Coalition at 5:30 PM, Mon Oct 19, Greenburgh Town Hall, 177 Hillside Ave, Westchester NY
    On Monday, October 19, 2015 at 5:30 pm, the Jewish Rapid Response Coalition will be holding a rally to protest an anti-Israel, pro-BDS event at the Greenburgh Town Hall, 177 Hillside Avenue, White Plains, New York. The rally is designed to send a message to our government officials, community members, and citizens across the nation that anti-Semitism and hate speech are not welcome and that we will not be silent when it occurs.
    The elected officials of the Town of Greenburgh are permitting taxpayer-funded facilities to be used gratis for an event sponsored by anti-Semitic organizations that promote the destruction of Israel. The event features Ha’aretz journalist Gideon Levy and Palestinian advocate Suhail Khalilieh discussing the innocuously sounding issue of “How Can We Be Agents of Change to Secure Human Rights for Israel and the Palestinian Territories?” However, the featured speakers and sponsor organizations are anything but innocent as they promote the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement as their “agent of change” for the terrorists murdering Israeli citizens on a daily basis. BDS proponents hope to replace Israel with a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea.”
    According to the Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America, featured speaker Gideon Levy “is known in Israel as an acrimonious, anti-Israel ideologue and activist, recently arrested for spitting and cursing at IDF soldiers, who often invents his own facts to support his radical agenda. His fan base consists primarily of fellow Israel haters and activists, while mainstream Israelis and journalists dismiss him as a dishonest propagandist.”
    Gideon Levy is even worse than that.
    Justifying Palestinian Terrorism in General
    "The Palestinians do not possess an army. And their only way to struggle for their liberty, for their rights is through what we call terror organizations. Unfortunately so. What other options did we leave them?" (CBC)
    Justifying Hamas Rocketing of Civilians Inside Israel's Green Line
    "You should ask why do they launch their rockets. You should ask what other choice do you leave the Palestinians in Gaza, living in the biggest jail on earth. Let's be frank. Whenever they stop launching rockets, the world and Israel is forgetting them. Look now, they're again forgotten...." (CBC)
    Last year, Gideon Levy demanded, "Did Israel Really Think Hamas Would Turn the Other Cheek". Levy pushes BDS and calls for the destruction of Israel via a "one state solution".
    Suhail Khalilieh, heads the Settlements Monitoring Department, an Apartheid organization whose very premise denies the right of Jews to live in Israel. He became notorious for his Trutherism in the wake of the brutal Ithamar massacre.
    The ADL lists event sponsor, Jewish Voice for Peace, as one of the most anti-Israel groups in America. “Like other Jewish anti-Zionist groups, JVP uses its Jewish identity to shield the anti-Israel movement from allegations of anti-Semitism and provide a greater degree of credibility to the anti-Israel movement”. While BDS is only one of JVP’s anti-Israel missions, it takes front and center in their calls to “stand shoulder to shoulder with the Palestinians.” Other event sponsors including Wespac Foundation, Trees of Life Educational Fund, Friends of Sabeel-North America, and Kairos USA are anti-Israel extremist groups that support BDS

JVP is one of the most anti-Israel organizations in the country. Here's a sample from one of its recent rallies.
    "Zionism is bound to fail, so boycott, boycott Israel," they chanted as they waved Palestinian flags in Manhattan's affluent upper West Side.
    "I don't have a strong opinion [on Hamas]," said Lana Povitz, a rally leader who did confirm that Hamas is "not her favorite," when asked her opinion on the Palestinian Islamist organization.
    Povitz went on to say that condemning Hamas is not her "first fight," a quarrel she is waging against the United States government, who she says "is much worse" than Hamas.
    Another protester, who arrived to protest the siege and the "occupation" of Gaza, echoed Povitz's equivocal sentiment regarding Hamas, ruling them out as "definitely not angels," but eschewing applying the terrorist label.
    Whether or not Hamas is or is not a terrorist organization, would, according to her, "depend on how terrorism is defined."
    You can see why JVP would want to be ambiguous about just what terrorism is when it comes to Hamas.
    A JVP contingent marched at a July 12 “peace”¯ demonstration in San Francisco, where “anti-war”¯ protesters waved Hamas banners and burned an Israeli flag while chanting in Arabic “Ya Hamas, ya habib, udrub, udrub Tel Abib!”¯ (Oh, dear Hamas, strike a blow at Tel Aviv!) Signs read, “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free,”¯ “From Gaza to Ramallah Forever Intifada,”¯ and “F*** Zionism!”¯ The rally’s advertising demanded an “end to US aid to Israel and to Zionist rule over Palestine.”¯
    In Los Angeles, JVP teamed up with American Muslims for Palestine (AMP) to “put on a massive die-in street theater.”¯ AMP’s website refers to Hamas as a “Palestinian resistance group.”¯
    In Detroit, JVP protested for the release of convicted terrorist Rasmea Odeh. An FBI press release describes her “role in the 1969 bombings of a supermarket and the British Consulate in Jerusalem, which were carried out on behalf of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), a designated terrorist organization.”¯ That bombing killed two people. Odeh is charged with immigration fraud, for allegedly not informing U.S. officials of her terrorist conviction.
    Not only is this hatefest going to be making use of taxpayer funded facilities, making it effectively a supporter of BDS, but Feiner has allegedly put out calls attempting to sabotage a protest rally against this hatefest.
    The WJC has chosen to accede to Paul Feiner's agenda putting the protest rally against anti-Israel hate further in jeopardy. That's why it's important for those people in Westchester who can to come out and show their opposition to taxpayer facilities being used for hate.
    Paul Feiner has a checkered political career, having two failed Congressional runs behind him, and has been running into political problems with a heavily contested election in 2013 in which the opposing candidate, Bob Bernstein, leveled some pretty serious charges. The Edgemont Community Council has been a consistent voice critical of Feiner's shenanigans and it's likely that Feiner will face more serious opposition next time around, especially considering his ugly decision to put taxpayer-funded facilities at the disposal of a hate group.
    Hopefully they will also have something to say about his abuse of power in this case, now that his mismanagement is becoming a national news story.
    There's no question that Paul Feiner has made some pretty terrible decisions in the past, but hosting haters who defend Hamas terrorism while undermining protests against their hate is about to make his poor decisions of concern to people around the country and around the world.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fall of the West: Met Gala Highlights Decadence & Degradation of Society

Jamie White - May 7, 2019 -
    Modern fashion corrupting, bastardizing beauty and decency.

Pete Buttigieg: America Was Never As Great As Advertised

Democrat presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg today in South Carolina: America “was never as great as advertised” pic.twitter.com/VdOxexSIHJ
    — Ryan Saavedra (@RealSaavedra) May 6, 2019
    Here’s a criteria you have to have to be president, of whatever party.
    You have to understand why America is great, the uniqueness it has brought to the world from its founding and how that changed the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHg5boK6Hmo

Published on May 7, 2019
    Logical positivism, invoked by Auguste Comte, and reworked to a poisonous degree by the Vienna School, has become the core philosophical and intellectual framework of Liberal methodology; and in its wreckage shall the West, and all things sacred, be ruined...