Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: This Is What Cultural Marxism Looks Like

The DNC's Slide to The Far Left
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oobSR-ihtpg
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

School Announces Tariff on Students Not Wearing Pro-LGBT Clothing

Extra donations demanded from teens not openly supporting gays, transgenders

Globalism

Default H'Wood is a coked-out cess pool of pedos and other pervs

Video: SJWs Interrupt Gold Star Family Ceremony To Demand Free College…

Video: SJWs Interrupt Gold Star Family Ceremony To Demand Free College…

Via Campus Reform:
    A student-led protest at the Massachusetts State House Wednesday disrupted a Gold Star family ceremony taking place downstairs, drawing the ire of the family all while the protest live streamed on Facebook.
    Students from the Public Higher Education Network of Massachusetts (PHENOM), participated in a five-day “occupation” of the Massachusetts State House, organized by Fund our Future and seven other groups, to protest budget cuts and funding shortfalls and also advocate for the “Debt Free Future Act,” which calls for “debt-free public higher education” in the state. […]
    However, shortly after the Star-Spangled banner is finished, the protesters began to chant again. After a few minutes of chanting, around 11:50 in the video, a man identified as Joseph Pollini by the Boston Herald, who was attending the Gold Star reception honoring his brother Matt, begins to confront the protesters.
    “I am a Gold Star Family member and you guys are disrespecting us!” Pollini said. “We’re just asking you to remain quiet, while the celebration is going on!”

THat was interesting. Free college, yes the old F word was in force.....idiots, useful idiots with their teachers all in orange shirts and photographing their efforts, urging them on.....sad deal, but eye opening. Glad the one stopped the insanity when the Gold Star family member intervened. THere is some hope.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

"I was having breakfast 20 years ago with Frank, a friend of mine. Frank is a scholar of antiquity, we talked of many a subject, including evolution and scientific progress. I had read some Nietzsche, at the same time I read Darwin, and I always wondered why Nietzsche hated Christianity so much, had so much contempt for Christian notions of compassion. Then an idea crept into my head, so horrible it was unimaginable:So called scientific progress had been combined with Christian notions of compassion in our recent European history of the past several hundred years. Raised in a Christian home, I was quite aware of the central place of compassion in the Christian lexicon. I thought it an undeniably good thing, with no downside. We were meant to be compassionate, right? It even fitted into Darwinian natural selection: all higher mammals display caring for their offspring, it helps them survive. So obviously incorporating this into a religion was an undiluted good, right?Wrong.Nietzsche was justified in being suspicious of compassion. I stared down at my small white coffee cup, tinkled the side with my teaspoon and it occurred to me. I looked up at Frank and said, "Maybe Nietzsche was right. Compassion is bad. Christians invented science, invented medicine and the modern world a few centuries ago. This allowed many of the people who in times past would have died, to live. Mutants..... They should have died. Perhaps mutants lived and are creating havoc in the world. Christianity combined with science, it may be a bad idea, because it combines compassion with the ability to let those who should naturally die, to live."Frank said, "Of course that's right."Fast forward to today, I sit here pecking away at my keyboard listening to talk of "Gender Dysphoria".. Radical Feminism, Marxism, Queer Theory, the people who push this are often the same crowd who openly push for the genocide of white people. In other word, Identity Politics. Radical left ideology. The Regressive Left Agenda.....The pond from whence AOC sprang. The breeding ground of the people now taking over the Democratic Party and will run against President Trump. I haven't yet gone full Alex Jones. The frogs may not necessarily be gay, but they sure are strange. What sort of humans push this far-left cocktail of bad ideas? Mutants. As Frank would say, "Of course that's right."Of course they are mutants. I was right in my original suspicion. The far-left culture is home to the mutants among us. We have mutants among us, with mutant ideas, trying to destroy us. This speaks to our political future in America: The future is a war between mutants and "normies".

"

'JEXIT' founding member on Democrat Party’s return to Nazi rhetoric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYwF...ist=WL&index=3