Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change Deemed Sexist (Already Racist)

‘Strongly Worded Letters’ Fly as 95% of Rainwater Washes to Ocean in California

Legislators have written “strongly worded letters” to state and federal officials demanding to know why 95% of the rainwater that fell on California in recent weeks was allowed to wash out to sea in the California Delta.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Al Gore claims oceans are “boiling” and that rain events are now “BOMBS” due to presence of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere

(Natural News) This year's World Economic Forum (WEF) gathering in Davos is off to an insane start as climate lunatic Al Gore, a former United States vice president under Bill Clinton, was seen ranting on stage like a madman about "atmospheric rivers and rain bombs" while also claiming the "oceans are boiling" due to climate change. "We … [Read More...]

Greta Thunberg wannabe “Little Miss Flint” charged with 20-year felony for threatening to shoot up a Michigan school

(Natural News) A 15-year-old Greta Thunberg fanatic by the name of Mari Copeny is being charged with a 20-year felony for threatening on Snapchat to shoot up a school in Grand Blanc, Mich. "Little Miss Flint," as Copeny also goes by on social media," was interviewed by fake president Joe Biden last year concerning the "water crisis" in … [Read More...]