Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change Deemed Sexist (Already Racist)

spielman
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Car Expert With 1.4 Million Followers Drives Electric Ford Truck, Recounts Disastrous Results: ‘Complete and Total Disaster’ https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/09/27/compl
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Huh? "Energy expert" wants to phase out fossil fuels to "eliminate fossil fuel racism" but can't name the second largest producer...

https://www.revolver.news/2022/09/energy-expert-wants-to-