Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change Deemed Sexist (Already Racist)

If you watched the Saturday morning children's broadcasting you saw this more than once
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

2 GREAT POSTS IN A ROW! Shukran Al Yahshua!

Man Bear Pig's Global Domination Plan

https://banned.video/watch?id=618f85216eb7794b57cad89

Global warming scaremongers refuted as Arctic ice growing, on track to be the most ice in 2 decades

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/global_warmi

Hockey Stick Climate Fraud Scientist Michael Mann Says Joe Biden’s Build Back Broke Bill will Prevent Tornadoes From Getting Worse (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/12/hockey-stick-climate-fraud-michael-mann-says-joe-bidens-build-back-broke-bill-will-prevent-tornadoes-getting-worse-video/

Climate change propagandist Michael Mann calls for total censorship of anyone who disagrees with him (op-ed)

(Natural News) (Op-ed) Even though there is no actual climate crisis taking place, climate fanatic Michael Mann personally believes that there is. And because of how strongly Mann believes in the fairy tale of man-made global warming, he now wants everyone who disagree with his position to be censored. There is a line that cannot be … [Read More...]