Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Climate Change Deemed Sexist (Already Racist)

Globalist climate cult pushers express frustration that their efforts to brainwash world are failing

(Natural News) A George Soros-funded think tank has confirmed that not enough people for the globalists' liking are buying into the climate change narrative, despite decades of aggressive programming and propaganda. The Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD), which also claims billionaire eugenicist Bill Gates as among its backers, … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Weather modification is real
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

the elite will bleed just as much as the lowest creature of the 'realm.' they'll soon find out what hurt feels like when the gimmydats realize the elite have the food and goodies they want and they decide to take 'em. its counter-intuitive like gimmydats carrying out tv's as Katrina flooded NOLA. just doing what comes naturally and the elites will find out what 'naturally' feels like as most are depending on their gates and not bunkers to keep them safe. Purge anyone? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

It was always a money laundering scheme:
    Blade-Runners: Wind Industry Illegally Dumping Discarded Turbine Blades Across America

https://climate-science.press/2022/0...cross-america/

I can not grasp that no one will grind up the fiberglass (or what ever the blade composition is) and use as a filler in concrete or asphalt.
    There is many tons of concrete that is buried as foundations that does not expose the fibers to the air and breathed.