Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The Globalist Agenda

Canadian Catholic university gives ‘Christian Culture Award’ to former pro-abortion politician

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-catholic-unive
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New book exposes dark Nazi history behind Germany’s richest dynasties who bought stakes in major brands like Snapple, Krispy Kreme and Panera Bread

(Natural News) Some of Germany's wealthiest societal dynasties amassed their riches during Adolph Hitler's reign of terror and then used those fortunes to buy up shares in some of today's biggest companies, according to a new book. "Nazi Billionaires" by investigative journalist David de Jong unveils the dark histories behind the manner … [Read More...]

4chan Cuts To The Heart Of The Great Reset With Brilliant Breakdown

https://banned.video/watch?id=629a77a86f33020471e81d51

Evolutionary dead-end and fish impersonator establishes South African state in Chicago:
    In latest incomprehensible surrender to “black lives” pandering, Chicago public school announces automatic HIGHER GRADES for black students – even if they skip school and fail to turn in assignments

(Natural News) Oak Park-River Forest High School in Chicago apparently believes that black students are dumber than white students and must be given special grading privileges. Part of the school's new "equitable" grading system includes giving students with dark skin – meaning non-whites – automatic higher grades because they cannot … [Read More...]

Globalists promote synthetic meat as they try to stop people from growing their own food

(Natural News) Globalists are trying to stop people from growing their own food in an attempt to fully take over the food system, control their food intake and give them the sustenance they "need" to survive. They're not doing it in a post-apocalyptic starve-the-masses kind of way. Instead, they're filling people with synthetic food and … [Read More...]