Thread: The TRUE Meaning of Thanksgiving...

Default The TRUE Meaning of Thanksgiving...

As we read about all the chaos, wars, destruction and terror in our world these days, I encourage all of you to take special awareness of your blessings as you sit in a warm home, around a beautiful table of food, sharing a Thanksgiving meal with your loved ones and friends. Way too often we take our blessings for granted in light of all those who are homeless, hungry and persecuted around the world. Your TRUE riches ARE your family, your health, your loyal friends, and your home. Your God who loves you deeply, gives you these, so be especially grateful and thankful.

I extend my warmest wishes to all on TTOL during this beautiful holiday. May you have safe travel and a joyous Thanksgiving!

God bless!

perfect tim ing!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."